We have an exciting career opportunity for a detail oriented Digital Quality Assurance Analyst to join our Digital Delivery and Experience Team.
About the role:
This position is responsible for producing, analysing and executing test cases against our website, CRM solution and connected systems with a focus of enhancing the quality of the digital client experience.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Develop test plans and test cases based on functional specifications and business requirements. These test cases and plans will cover the Magento admin, integrated systems, the CRM solution, and the customer facing website.
- To perform manual testing covering unit, end-to-end, regression, and functional testing to digital systems
- Identify, document, analyse, track and resolve digital system defects
- Communicate and report testing results to internal stakeholders and external suppliers
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and third-party suppliers in line with established processes, tools and systems, and implementation schedules.
- Support global digital project launches including but not limited to the website, CRM solution, and ongoing website maintenance and optimisations
What you will bring to the role:
- 3-4 years of work experience in an Ecommerce Quality Assurance role or similar background, in the Luxury Fashion industry (preferred, however not essential);
- A bachelor's degree in Information technology, Computer Science, Engineering or a similar course;
- Experience writing acceptance criteria, test cases, and test plans;
- Good working knowledge of application integration testing;
- Ability to document, analyse, track defects and communicate testing results;
- Strong problem-solving ability to deconstruct complex activities into their component parts, track those parts, and manage the activities to completion;
- Knowledge of Magento 2 ecommerce platform, and the AP21 ERP system considered an advantage; and
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to progress your career within an Australian global luxury brand, including international opportunities.
- Access to ongoing Training & Development to grow your career within Zimmermann.
- Generous Employee Discount.
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, please share your application.
Please note - only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Zimmermann is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications ensuring a strong corporate commitment to diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.