With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognised for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010. We engage consumers through 360° marketing campaigns, innovative events, exciting collaborations and brand partnerships, and work with some of the biggest names from the world of Fashion, Art, Music and Entertainment. About THE ROLE
The PVH HR team are a group of focused, forward thinking and commercial individuals all passionate about offering an outstanding Associate experience. Working at pace, the team work collaboratively to create a people first, highly efficient HR offer.
The Senior Reward Manager will initially work standalone and be responsible for leading the total reward compensation & benefits offer for the UK, Ireland, Nordics & Netherlands across both Retail & Office. The Senior Reward Manager will work closely with our central EU Compensation & Benefits team along with our Region North (UK, Ireland, Nordics & Netherlands) HR and Talent teams.Responsibilities include:
- Work in collaboration with EU central Compensation & Benefits team, HR People Experience Team & Talent Management to agree compensation and benefits priorities in line with the UK, Ireland & Netherlands HR strategy
- Deploy the reward, compensation & benefits roadmap in partnership with the central EU compensation & benefits team
- Support benchmarking exercises to ensure creation and maintenance of desired market position
- Ensure the process of grade allocation for new roles and review existing roles using PVH Global Job Level framework
- Support day to day HR service delivery where required, such as reviewing offer proposal, establishing appropriate benchmarking for new role / job function
- Review and improve the benefits offer ensuring it's fit for purpose, competitive, fair and aligned to our overall HR vision
- Partner with external vendors around benefits ensuring a commercially viable option
- Facilitate the consistent preparation and delivery of our merit cycle in line with our central European approach - partner with both Talent Management & HR Business Partnering to ensure connection to Performance Development and calibrated reward
- Develops and maintains compensation and benefits policies and guidelines, ensuring cost-effectiveness, market competitiveness and legal compliance
- Work with HR leads and key business areas to review and reward & recognition offering in line central European tools and processes
- Own within the UK, Ireland & Netherlands the total reward package - working closely with the People Experience team and Payroll for implementation and administration
- Gather, collate and analyse key metrics and reporting data to enable analysis of the compensation & benefit offering - providing insight to key stakeholders in and out of HR
- Elevate HR and people managers understanding of reward by partnering with Talent Development to create and deliver fit for purpose and targeted learning
- Project lead on gender pay gap and ethnicity pay gap reporting - working with relevant internal and external teams to support communication and meaningful actions
- Work with key Stakeholders within HR on wider HR led initiatives
About WHAT WE OFFER
- You'll be an experienced Reward, Compensation & Benefits expert with proven compensation and benefits knowledge across multinational locations
- You'll be comfortable working in a complex matrix organisation across boarders and cultures
- You'll have a proven track record at demonstrating operational excellence within reward, compensation & benefits
- You'll Collaborate to Win, being good team player with a strong customer focus mindset
- You'll have a proven track record of managing the partnerships with Centers of Excellence
- You'll have a strong analytics background
- You'll be familiar with high volume, fast pace and the importance of thinking people first
- You'll be an excellent communicator with the ability to Inspire Trust, influence & engage across all levels and cultures.
- You'll have excellent PowerPoint, Excel, and Analysis skills, with the ability to use data and information to tell a story to relevant stakeholders.
- You'll Make Informed decisions driven by data, using trends and insights to bring great change.
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organisation is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates - both at home and at work.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.