The Media Manager - Creative Asset Management position owns the process to brief all creative assets to support North America media plans, (online and offline), ensures on-time, to spec delivery for trafficking to global media agency and third-party vendors, along with the creative strategy related media allocations across all channels and formats, CTA/landing page & implementation. Responsibilities: Media Manager - Creative Asset Management
- Owns the creative strategy related to media allocations across all media channels and formats, CTA/landing page strategy & implementation.
- Owns the process to brief all creative assets to support North America media plans, (online and offline) to provide oversight & communication on initiative asset kits, working closely with Project Management to understand assets available for media campaigns
- Manages the execution, trafficking, and maintenance of all Media plans inclusive of all media channels; project managing with the Production, Agencies, Third Party Vendors and internal Creative team to support Jewelry Collections, Concepts, Designers (Elsa Peretti and Paloma Picasso), Love & Engagement, and Home & Accessories categories
- Align with Site Merchandising and eCommerce team on linking strategy related to Product Priorities, PDP and Browse Grid to Leverage paid media insights to influence site links
- Creative Performance oversight with Agency along with Audience based creative planning to decipher right message at the right moment to qualified audiences
- Drives innovation with the execution of impactful and shoppable creative units across all platforms
- Pilot innovative creative "test & learn" programs for digital channels and results interpretation
- Oversee Media Custom Programs with major partners which includes facilitating merchandise borrows to support media activity (Photo Shoots, Custom Integrations, etc.)
- Demonstrate flexibility and provide extraordinary service to internal colleagues
- Qualified candidates will have a bachelor's degree and min. of 8 years media, marketing or agency experience
- Candidates should have experience with or expertise in luxury media and the poise and manner to represent Tiffany & Co. both internally and externally.
- Strong understanding of all media channels with the ability to seamlessly work with cross-functional teams and agency stakeholders
- This candidate will also be highly organized, detail-oriented, service oriented, collaborative, flexible, works under pressure, adapts easily to change, problem-solving ability, creative thinking, have a commitment to innovation and an appreciation of style and design.
- Technical Proficiency with Microsoft Office is required (Excel and PowerPoint specifically)
- Ability to seamlessly work with cross-functional teams and agency stakeholders
- Passion for innovation & creative technology; desire to lead a brand through digital transformation to drive brand desirability