This is an exciting opportunity to join our amazing Brooklyn-based team. Our company, Orseund Iris, is a rapidly growing online fashion e-commerce brand known for our unique, luxury apparel and accessories worn by influencers and celebrities around the world.
We are seeking a highly motivated and organized individual to join Orseund Iris as a Customer Service & Logistics Assistant. As a key member of our OI team, you will play a vital role in building and maintaining relationships with our customers & 3PL warehouse. You will be responsible for managing customer service and overseeing the order fulfillment process to ensure that customers have a positive experience and orders are delivered in a timely and accurate manner. If you have a passion for fashion and possess excellent communication and organizational skills, we want to hear from you!
- Manage customer service by responding to emails, texts and DM’s from customers daily.
- Oversee the order fulfillment process, working with Bergen Logistics, including managing inventory levels, processing orders, and coordinating with shipping carriers.
- Respond to customer inquiries and complaints in a timely and professional manner, using a customer-centric approach to resolve issues.
- Assist in the development and implement policies and procedures to improve the customer service and order fulfillment process.
REACTIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Answering firstname.lastname@example.org emails
- Answering DM's on Instagram, Facebook & TikTok
- Answering questions that come through Shopify Chat
- Communicating with Bergen Logistics about orders
- Speaking with customers on the phone helping them with their orders
- Managing store credits
PROACTIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Sending videos to customers who have questions about fit
- Emailing abandoned cart emails with special offers to entice purchases
- Creating VIP emails to top tier customers who have made multiple purchases
- Updating product pages making it easier for customers to shop
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPIs):
- Customer satisfaction
- Average resolution time for customer inquiries and complaints
- Holding Bergen Logistics to Order accuracy and on time delivery rate including return rates.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Business, Fashion, or a related field
- 0-2 years experience in customer service, logistics, fashion, or a related industry is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Energetic personality with high energy is a plus!
- Proactive and results-driven approach to work.
- Exceptional organizational and time management abilities.
- Familiarity with 3PL systems a plus
- Proficient in Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
PAY & DURATION
- Ability to work full-time 10am-6pm Monday-Friday
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please submit your resume through BoF posting. We appreciate all applications, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.