At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities. PURPOSE
- The role of the Marketing Assistant is to support the UK marketing team with daily activities, which include but are not limited to: brand, product, retail and wholesale marketing activity, department reporting and communication, meeting preparations and administrative and operational tasks.
- The Marketing Assistant will also support the planning and execution of communication strategy for UK wholesale, Europe digital marketing and franchise partners.
- This is an exciting opportunity for an organised and passionate marketeer, who can build strong cross-functional relationships and share their depth of knowledge eloquently across regions and partners.
- Assist the UK Marketing Manager in developing and executing 360 regional marketing activations such as pop ups, local engagement programs with partners, brand image events and store activations.
- Be a champion of the latest and greatest activities across the industry and regularly share ideas and competitor activity across all marketing functions.
- Assist on the planning and implementation of marketing and communications initiatives of UK wholesale, Europe digital marketing and franchise partners .
- Responsible for providing wholesale and franchise partners with key assets - images, samples, product and campaign information. Monitor partners activity, to ensure they do not break from brand guidelines.
- Reporting of wholesale marketing and franchise activity to EMEIA and central teams.
- Coordinate samples and shipments of samples for partnership activity.
- Responsible for tracking, raising and processing marketing PO's.
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships across the business - a collaborative team player.
- Highly organised
- Clear communicator
- Attention to detail
- Solution-focused with a positive frame of mind
- Flexible, able to adapt to any situation