Are you passionate about leadership and driving a team to next level? We are looking for an experienced Store Manager to lead our team at the place where it all started-our London Flagship location in Soho.
We’re visionaries who strive to push the boundaries of what a retail space can offer. We are always on the lookout for a social chameleon that can give every visitor the true Axel Arigato experience and share our DROP-Values.
For us a great workplace means that you get to be yourself and that we treat everyone with respect. We embrace diversity and want people to be seen for who they are. We are open to people’s ideas, passions, walks of life and we make sure that we listen and learn from each other. Creating an environment for everyone to succeed means that we want to keep pushing each other to new heights but most importantly, to have fun while doing so. This for us, is all done through our passion for people and the brand!
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE
As Store Manager you are responsible for managing an energetic, vibrant team and drive the profitability of our store. You’ll be a hands-on leader who takes accountability and responsibility, someone who thrives in an innovative and expanding organization. While we seek engagement and passion from our members, we in turn offer support from our internal offices (including People & Culture, Finance, Operations and Brand).
The responsibilities of a Store Manager include but are not limited to:
• Driving profitability of the store
• Manage stock and inventory management
• Build and train customer relationship management
• Maintain, train and execute visual merchandising
• Control and report administrative management
As part of the Axel Arigato management team, you are expected to amongst other things:
• Uphold the Axel Arigato culture in store
• Support, coach, train and evaluate your team to become the best versions of themselves
• Work closely with management to ensure a steady, efficient and open communication flow
ARE YOU THE ONE?
Soho holds a special place for the A-team-it has been our most successful location for events, community engagement and of course sales for many years. You will come to a team with some established Sales Associates and some newer ones. You will have the chance to put new protocols and structures in place to take us to the next level as our brand scales up.
We seek someone with most of the following:
• Passionate about Axel Arigato products and brand.
• Prior management experience in retail. Experience with high-end retail brands is an advantage.
• Proven leadership and communication skills.
• Excellent customer service skills and strong selling techniques.
• Self-motivated and can take initiative and open for development.
• Have a humble approach and contribute to a good team spirit.
• Willing to work flexible hours and availability as per business needs.
HERE'S HOW TO JOIN THE A-TEAM
Apply by submitting your CV in English and a brief statement of why you are the perfect fit for this position. We process applications continuously and the position may be filled before the last day of application which is June 14th, 2023.
Salary: According to agreement
Estimated Starting date: July 1 but flexible
OUR VALUES : DROP
Diversity, Respect, Openness and Passion are our values that we live and breathe. They are the foundation for our current state and what we will always bring with us to the future.
A BIT ABOUT AXEL ARIGATO
The idea of Axel Arigato started with the founders; Max Svärdh and Albin Johansson, questioning the whole structure of the fashion industry - why and how you make things. By foregoing seasonal collections, traditional sales channels and engaging with customers directly, Axel Arigato was launched with one main objective: to create the present, shape the future, and inspire generations.
At Axel Arigato, our aim is to build a platform through the power of community, inclusivity, and memorable experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value a diverse workforce. We believe that our differences are a strength and that by bringing together our individual perspectives and backgrounds, we make magic happen