Job Title: Edinburgh Retail Style Advisor
Reporting to: Store Manager
Contract Type: Full time, 35 hours per week
Candidates must have the flexibility to work across 7 days a week, with 8 hour shift working patterns ranging from 8am-8pm.
ME+EM is one of the UK’s fastest-growing modern luxury fashion brands. As a direct-to-consumer business we operate in a truly multi-channel sense with seven London stores, as well as concessions in Harrods and Selfridges, supporting a rapidly expanding global digital business.
We are an entrepreneurial, creative, and passionate group of people. We work hard, are enthusiastic to learn and aren't afraid to take risks. Everyone contributes to our success at all levels, and that's precisely what makes being a member of the team so rewarding.
Our goal is to make ME+EM as diverse and inclusive as we possibly can. We make sure everyone has a voice with annual engagement surveys, employee-led committees, focus groups and quarterly town hall meetings. We pride ourselves on being approachable, supportive, and welcoming and ensure that everyone’s hard work is rewarded.
- Provide the best experience through speed and accuracy.
- Ensure you represent the brand at all times by following the company dress code.
- Continually improve product knowledge and research products online.
- Be confident in navigating the customer, suggesting alternatives or fulfilling their product requests either within another store or online.
- Promoting ‘one business’ mindset.
- Be confident in building organic and long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Carryout personal styling sessions with confidence.
- Confident with styling, outfit building and recommendations.
- Escalate customer complaints to the management team.
- Awareness of opening and closing duties and support when necessary.
- Be confident with till functions.
- Process transactions, refunds and telephone orders confidentially.
- Embrace change and support the roll out of new systems.
- Understanding the importance of data collection and ensuring GDPR is adhered to.
- High level of telephone etiquette.
- Maintaining store visual merchandising standards.
- Replenishing stock and keeping the shop floor clean and tidy.
- Assist with deliveries & stock recalls.
- Being responsible for own H&S and ensuring H&S processes are followed in store.
- Experience working in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Have a genuine passion for fashion and providing outstanding customer service
- Able to provide successful references of relevant experience in Fashion, Service or Hospitality
- Community driver and relationship builder
- Confident, personable and supportive
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays and a day off to celebrate your birthday
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Generous Staff Discount of up to 70% off and Sample Sales
- Generous Friends and Family discount
- Company Pension Scheme - following completion of probation
- Employee Assisted Program (EAP) offering annual health checks, financial wellbeing support and physical and mental wellbeing services
- Length of Service Award
- Employee referral incentive Monthly social and wellbeing events, annual summer, and Christmas parties
- Mental Health Awareness and First Aid training
- Cycle to work scheme
- Volunteer day
- Tech Scheme with Curry's PC world
- Annual Eye Care Voucher for a free eye test and money off glasses with Supersavers
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package after 2 years of service
- Real Living Wage Employer
We are an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status. Minorites, LGBTQ+ candidates and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
When uploading your CV, please do not include any symbols in the name, otherwise the system will not accept your application.
Please email email@example.com should you require any adjustments needed to take part in this recruitment process
Please note, due to the large number of applications we receive, we can only reply to those that are successful to the next stage.