Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for an intern (m/f/d) from September/October 2023
for a period of 6 months.What you can expect:
- Planning and execution of eCom photo shoots in collabortion with the InHouse Studio.
- Close cooperation with various interfaces, such as the online marketing department, the e-commerce shop management, the global advertising/fashion shows team as well as the sports sponsoring, gives you the opportunity to get to know the diversity of the HUGO BOSS world
- Independent responsibility for content provision for licensed merchandise in coordination with relevant interfaces
- Participation in logistical processes such as the provision of sample collections, forecasting and placement of orders
- Support in content creation and provision for the eCom area
- Creation of various analyses and reports for the provision of shooting-relevant data
- You are completing a commercial or marketing-oriented course of study
- Ideally, you have gained some practical experience in the fashion industry
- You are confident in using MS Office, especially Excel
- You ideally have basic knowledge of SAP
- You enjoy new challenges and enjoy organization and communication, as well as working in a team
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.