PURPOSE OF ROLE:
To be the Wholesale Manager for 16Arlington. To nurture and grow existing and new accounts. Ensuring that brand vision is represented effectively and that all wholesale accounts are supported to maintain and further progress their performance.
This role will feed into the development of the collections with key data and analysis to identify key commercial opportunities.
This role will report directly to the Head of Business Operations.
- Monitoring the sales performance on client accounts to ensure they are on target and take corrective action where performance is not on track.
- Analysing sell-through reports and proactively leading initiatives (e.g., reorders, collaborations with PR and Marketing) to drive account performance and increase sales.
- Executing seasonal sales campaigns for London and Paris and working with international buyers to build and place orders. Ensuring that these orders are processed in the zedonk system and confirmations are sent to the client on a timely basis, ensuring that books close dates are achieved.
- Attending range planning and pricing meetings to ensure what is agreed will support the delivery of your sales targets.
- To report logical pricing matrix across the collection initial pricing stage and at books close.
- Creating annual and seasonal sales budgets and targets, ensuring that these align with the wholesale strategy and the Company’s revenue projections.
- To feed into cash flow reporting under the direction of the Head of Business Operations.
- Reporting weekly, monthly and seasonally to senior management on business performance and new opportunities in an agreed format.
- Driving the growth of the business across its client base by building on existing accounts and securing new key accounts. Ensuring that annual growth plans are created and achieved on all key accounts.
- Attending production and logistics meetings and communicating any delays or issues with orders to the relevant clients on a timely basis.
- Working closely with and assisting Logistics and Finance to ensure that client payments are being made in line with terms and shipments are being processed within any agreed delivery dates. Following up with clients and taking corrective action as necessary where issues arise.
- Anticipating issues, developing solutions to problems and making decisions that are effective and timely.
- Acting as a team player and an effective leader who works collaboratively with a ‘can do’ mentality, embracing change and managing it in a way that is positive for the business.
- Executing strategies into tangible and actionable plans which will deliver the required results.
- Managing the seasonal critical path ensuring all product launch deadlines are met.
- Analysing the market and ascertaining adjacencies with the intention of improving our offering and ensuring we are well positioned in the market.
- Entrepreneurial 6+ years experience in the fashion industry within wholesale and ecommerce.
- In-house luxury brand experience essential.
- Management experience essential.
- Great analytical and numerical skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Financial planning and management essential.
- Capable of making decisions independently.
- To have a positive, hands on and “can-do” attitude, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- To have immaculate presentation.
- Advanced computer skills – Microsoft office and Zedonk experience essential.
- Forward-thinker with the ability to articulate point of view and improve processes.
- Ability to quickly recognise, diagnose and solve for challenges and workflow.
- Must operate with a sense of urgency and have attention to detail.
- Align with the company's Core Values to ensure the best customer experience.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the job. They are not construed to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in the job. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Based in London, the company culture is dynamic and entrepreneurial but with a strategic vision. The culture of this fast-growing brand requires strong organisational skills, team players, good communication skills, a “Can Do” and 360 approach.