Job Title: Edinburgh Stockroom Supervisor
Reporting to: Store Manager
Contract Type: Full time, 35 hours per week
Candidates must have the flexibility to work across 7 days a week, with 8 hour shift working patterns ranging from 8am-8pm.
ME+EM is one of the UK’s fastest-growing modern luxury fashion brands. As a direct-to-consumer business we operate in a truly multi-channel sense with seven London stores, as well as concessions in Harrods and Selfridges, supporting a rapidly expanding global digital business.
We are an entrepreneurial, creative, and passionate group of people. We work hard, are enthusiastic to learn and aren't afraid to take risks. Everyone contributes to our success at all levels, and that's precisely what makes being a member of the team so rewarding.
Our goal is to make ME+EM as diverse and inclusive as we possibly can. We make sure everyone has a voice with annual engagement surveys, employee-led committees, focus groups and quarterly town hall meetings. We pride ourselves on being approachable, supportive, and welcoming and ensure that everyone’s hard work is rewarded.
- Leader of off floor operational tasks
- Manage time and task list to ensure deliveries & stock recalls are actioned to deadlines.
- Expert in stock and till processes and ability to train others on them.
- Prioritising merch actions
- Ensure deliveries are unpacked, checked, labelled and placed correctly in the areas.
- Ensure existing products are accurately labelled and placed correctly in the areas.
- Exemplary behaviour in time keeping, back of house admin and customer care
- High level of telephone etiquette, able to train others to the same standard.
- Be confident in navigating the customer, suggesting alternatives or fulfilling their product requests either within another store, online or during telephone orders.
- Influence others with your knowledge
- Able to support on the shop floor if required.
- Manage stockroom Health & Safety compliance.
- Being responsible for own H&S and ensuring H&S processes are followed in store
- Stock is safely stored and broken ladders, stools etc are disposed of.
- Manage the stock inventory and stock movement process.
- Work alongside the Compliance and Training Coordinator.
- Embrace change and support the roll out of new systems.
- Prepare and steam the daily replenishment.
- Have a good understanding of the product range and style names.
- Attend all stock takes.
- Strong communication skills
- Brand representative at all times
- Key contributor to store KPIs
- Previous experience in a similar role is an advantage but not essential.
- Attention to detail, organised and able to work at pace.
- Passion for retail, compliance, and organisation.
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays and a day off to celebrate your birthday
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Generous Staff Discount of up to 70% off and Sample Sales
- Generous Friends and Family discount
- Company Pension Scheme - following completion of probation
- Employee Assisted Program (EAP) offering annual health checks, financial wellbeing support and physical and mental wellbeing services
- Length of Service Award
- Employee referral incentive Monthly social and wellbeing events, annual summer, and Christmas parties
- Mental Health Awareness and First Aid training
- Cycle to work scheme
- Volunteer day
- Tech Scheme with Curry's PC world
- Annual Eye Care Voucher for a free eye test and money off glasses with Supersavers
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package after 2 years of service
- Real Living Wage Employer
We are an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status. Minorites, LGBTQ+ candidates and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
When uploading your CV, please do not include any symbols in the name, otherwise the system will not accept your application.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any adjustments needed to take part in this recruitment process
Please note, due to the large number of applications we receive, we can only reply to those that are successful to the next stage.