INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up "The Greenhouse", which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
- Effectively and efficiently lead the team in the daily warehouse operations ensuring that all aspects are carried out as required for Goods receipt, storage, pick, pack, rework and dispatch.
- Evaluate daily workload, plan and order required workforce.
- Efficient planning and distribution of work to complete daily objectives with maximum productivity.
- Ensure proper receiving of incoming materials, its inspection and timely deliveries
- Facilitate and contribute to stock verification, investigate discrepancies and resolve customer queries. Â§ Team & Assets Supervision
- Ensure resources like storage space, manpower and equipments are efficiently utilized.
- To regularly provide feedback to team members on their performances.
- Identify and recommend subordinate staff training requirements
- Ensure staff adheres to uniform and grooming guidelines
- Conduct Team briefing, on the Job coaching & performance feedback to staff
- Quality, Health & Safety and Environment
- To maintain a high quality image throughout the operation at all times
- Strictly follow standard processes, procedures and work instructions. Also promote adherence to procedures by your staff.
- Ensure that workplace health, safety & environment requirements as per OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 are met and take responsibility for the security of the building and stock.
- Report all incidents, of any nature and however caused, to their immediate superior completing all necessary documentation promptly and accurately.
- Report any damage to equipment fixtures and fittings, accidents at work, any item or problem having an adverse effect on the health and safety of any other person.
- Identify, promote and improve Logistics Quality Management system as per ISO 9001 standards Other requirements
What you'll need to succeed
- 3 - 5 years experience in Supply chain management
- Team management skills
- Professional Level of English\Arabic
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
Department SUPPLY CHAIN & LOGISTICS