Job Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Reporting to: People Director
Location: London, White City Place
Contract Type: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Workplace Type: Hybrid
ME+EM is one of the UK’s fastest-growing modern luxury fashion brands. As a direct-to-consumer business we operate in a truly multi-channel sense with seven London stores, as well as concessions in Harrods and Selfridges, supporting a rapidly expanding global digital business.
We are an entrepreneurial, creative, and passionate group of people. We work hard, are enthusiastic to learn and aren't afraid to take risks. Everyone contributes to our success at all levels, and that's precisely what makes being a member of the team so rewarding.
Our goal is to make ME+EM as diverse and inclusive as we possibly can. We make sure everyone has a voice with annual engagement surveys, employee-led committees, focus groups and quarterly town hall meetings. We pride ourselves on being approachable, supportive, and welcoming and ensure that everyone’s hard work is rewarded.
About the Role
This is a new opportunity to join a growing People Team. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will support the business as we grow across both the retail and corporate side of the business. This role will support the People Team and key business partners to deliver a consistent, positive and professional candidate experience, whilst being cost-conscious and supportive of internal talent and development.
- Review and instill recruitment best practices and build strong understanding of the business and the culture.
- Work closely with the People Director to determine best in class candidate experience and brand positioning.
- Utilise all sourcing channels effectively and manage multiple campaigns across corporate, design and retail functions.
- Conduct first stage interviews and assessments, providing short-lists as appropriate.
- Ensure all unsuccessful candidates are communicated with and those that have interviews are given appropriate feedback.
- Source and Headhunt directly using designated recruitment websites such as Linkedin Recruiter, job boards, social media and build external and internal networks to find suitable candidates.
- Work with the line managers to determine appropriate job boards particularly for specialist roles and advertise vacancies accordingly to ensure a suitable candidate pool.
- Ensure timely and accurate progress reports are provided to HR Business Partners and line managers.
- Coordinate relationships with universities and develop a talent pool for relevant graduate career opportunities.
- Develop talent pools and keep in contact with the relevant candidates.
- Promote and encourage Referrals across the company. Ensure the Global Hiring Report is accurate and updated.
- Oversea and be go to person for end to end recruitment process: scheduling/coordination of interviews, ensure offers are made and followed through with contracts and appropriate communication.
- Handover of candidate to become a new hire; ensure smooth transition to People Partner to ensure an excellent on-boarding experience.
- Other ad hoc projects
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Research and analytical skills
- Knowledge of the luxury fashion industry
- Analytical and methodical in the approach to problem solving
- The ability to manage short-term and long-term projects
- Motivated and results driven
- Flexible and able to act quickly and decisively
- Team player
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays and a day off to celebrate your birthday
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Generous Staff Discount of up to 70% off and Sample Sales
- Generous Friends and Family discount
- Company Pension Scheme - following completion of probation
- Employee Assisted Program (EAP) offering annual health checks, financial wellbeing support and physical and mental wellbeing services
- Length of Service Award
- Employee referral incentive
- Monthly social and wellbeing events, annual summer, and Christmas parties
- Mental Health Awareness and First Aid training
- Cycle to work scheme
- Volunteer day
- Tech Scheme with Curry's PC world
- Annual Eye Care Voucher for a free eye test and money off glasses with Supersavers
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package after 2 years of service
- Real Living Wage Employer
We are an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status. Minorites, LGBTQ+ candidates and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
When uploading your CV, please do not include any symbols in the name, otherwise the system will not accept your application.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any adjustments needed to take part in this recruitment process
Please note, due to the large number of applications we receive, we can only reply to those that are successful to the next stage.