Creative, Passionate, Motivated. Our Social Media Intern will have the opportunity to be fully involved in helping us develop and create content for our social media channels. You will be working closely with the whole team and will have the opportunity to be responsible for your contribution.
Shaku is an emerging brand with a global presence, and we are constantly experimenting and trying different strategies to improve our brand presence and our sales.
As the Social Media Intern, you will be responsible for:
- Community management on Instagram, Facebook and TikTok
- Content creation: we want you to make and star in content e.g. reels, tiktoks and photos to be used across our social media channels
- Blog writing: be able to write interesting and well researched articles for our blog
- Support with sample requests
- Support with admin, including packing orders
We are looking for students or those who have recently graduated from a fashion and/or marketing degree. While we are aware that you will have less experience, we expect the successful candidate to:
- Be able to use appropriately Instagram, Facebook and TikTok
- Basic understanding of Photoshop
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally in written English
- Be a self starter, passionate about creating interesting and innovative content
Your Employment With Us
This is a paid internship, and you will be paid according to National Minimum Wage.
You will be expected to work 20 hours per week, excluding bank holidays.
This is not a remote internship, and we will expect you to come to our office in NW6, next to Finchley Road Station.
This internship is for a minimum of 8 weeks.
You must have the right to work in the UK.