an American luxury brand known for beautiful, timeless pieces and rich storytelling that evokes optimism and joy. Tory is a fashion designer who draws inspiration from her parents' effortless style, the worlds of travel, art and interiors, and women globally. The collections include ready-to-wear, handbags, footwear, accessories, jewelry, home and beauty. Empowering women is the company's guiding principle, underpinning the design philosophy and company culture, and driving the work of the Tory Burch Foundation. You are
seeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you're prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today! Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:
When you join us, you're joining a global, purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with an amazing culture and great benefits.
This Role is Tailor-Made for You Because:
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding for high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer generous benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You'll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive sample sales.
- We are invested in your professional growth - you'll have access to free executive coaching on-demand.
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you'll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
You are committed to end-user satisfaction and technical/operational stability throughout the organization by managing client systems and technologies in supporting the computing needs of the organization.
•\tYou're also resourceful and collaborative with excellent communication/customer service skills. A sense of humor is a plus! A Day in the Life:
The typical day is... atypical. You might be:
- Providing Level 2 support to our client base (Corp/Retail) using our ticketing system (Zendesk)
- Maintaining and supporting various client technologies, such as workstation hardware and software, mobile device installations
- Helping to identify and proactively solve problems
- Creating and updating support documentation (SOPs) where needed
- Support various meetings/company events with audio-visual needs, including set up and in-meeting support
Additional responsibilities - May be required:
- Perform various project-related activities such as Hardware Refresh; New Store Opening planning, computer-related equipment builds and coordination; Software Rollouts; etc.
- Procurement-related activities, such as request equipment quotes with vendors, create Purchase Requests, process invoices, etc.
- Manage and maintain computer hardware and software inventory at assigned office location
The consistent thread is that you'll be working with an amazing team of women and men who share your passion for excellence. To Land This Role:
Why You'll Want to Join Our Team: How We Work Together
- Strong working knowledge of client technologies, such as:
- Windows 10, Mac OSX
- Mobile Device iOS and Management
- Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Teams
- LAN/Wireless LAN and various communication technologies
- Active Directory
- Provide Executive Level support when needed (Windows/Mac)
- Familiarity using a purchasing system such as SAP
- Excellent task and time-management skills
- Very strong analytical approach to problem solving and solution development
- Flexibility and ability to work autonomously and as part of a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- 2+ years of experience with an emphasis on client support
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information System or equivalent desirable degree
- Adaptable - We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial - We own it
- Collaborative - There's no "I" in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused - We put ourselves in Tory's shoes
- Live the Values - We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise - We're constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Disability Accommodation
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .