AMIRI has an exciting new opportunity for an Image Producer! The Image Producer will support the AMIRI Brand Team on all Image projects including, but not limited to; e-commerce shoots, campaign shoots, and social media content productions. This role will work with the Image Production Coordinator to oversee the backend project management of these shoots and manage the workflow of pre-production, on-set, and post-production processes.
- Oversee the production of global brand marketing efforts in-line with internal creative briefs.
- Manage day-to-day coordination with external production partners and internal teams.
- Work cross functionally with adjacent departments to ensure all seasonal content requests are delivered in a timely manner.
- Own budget management per project and work within project maximum as advised by management.
- Book external production and creative vendors as advised by management, negotiate rates and contracts according to relevant target budget and project deadline.
- Oversee and update shared monthly and yearly production calendar. Communicate key dates to relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Collect samples as needed for product-driven projects.
- Work with creative teams to create shot-list and production schedule.
- Manage workflow and lead vendors on-set, ensuring best-in-class execution and efficiency .
- Oversee pre and postproduction schedules.
- Work with creative teams to ensure feedback is communicated in a timely manner and deadline for delivery is not impacted .
- 2-4 years of experience in a media production role (internal, freelance, or agency).
- Must have a thorough understanding of media production.
- Must have strong organizational and communication skills.
- Must be comfortable multitasking and meeting hard deadlines.
- Comfortable working in a creative environment.
- Ability to adapt to last minute changes.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office.