At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities. JOB PURPOSE
The QC Inspector, follows in-line assembly phases at suppliers, follows sewing steps, carries out inspections at suppliers for shoe products.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carry out inspections on ready-made shoes before shipment
- Inspect and follow the assembly process during shoe production
- Follow the stitching process at suppliers and subcontractors
- Ensure that all stock sent from suppliers conforms to Burberry standards
- Assisting suppliers
- Accurately complete AQL reports
- Work closely with the line manager and the rest of the QC team
- Relevant experience in shoe inspection.
- Previous experience in assembling and adjusting shoes during the production process.
- Knowledge of the sewing process at subcontractors.
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (word, excel and power point).
- Ability to take decision based on Technical facts, experience and knowledge.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Problem solving capability.
- Attention to detail.
- Punctuality and schedule flexibility are essential.
- Available for frequent business travel
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: Italy || Not Applicable || Florence || || NO DEPARTMENT - FPT2039 || n/a ||