an American luxury brand known for beautiful, timeless pieces and rich storytelling that evokes optimism and joy. Tory is a fashion designer who draws inspiration from her parents' effortless style, the worlds of travel, art and interiors, and women globally. The collections include ready-to-wear, handbags, footwear, accessories, jewelry, home and beauty. Empowering women is the company's guiding principle, underpinning the design philosophy and company culture, and driving the work of the Tory Burch Foundation. You are
seeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you're prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today! Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:
When you join us, you're joining a global, purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with an amazing culture and great benefits.
This Role is Tailor-Made for You Because:
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding for high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer generous benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You'll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive sample sales.
- We are invested in your professional growth - you'll have access to free executive coaching on-demand.
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you'll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
You want to be an essential part of the new store opening (NSO) team and play a pivotal role in the expansion of our physical retail stores. You are resourceful and collaborative and love to coordinate people and processes to ensure projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You enjoy being the go-to person for everything involving Technology NSO projects organization and timeline. A Day in the Life:
The typical day is... atypical. You might be:
To Land This Role:
- Coordinating infrastructure required at all store openings and reclaiming hardware from stores when closing
- Coordinating and supporting Technology infrastructure for store renovations, relocations, retro-fits, etc.
- The main point of contact for business and construction teams for all Technology aspects around store projects
- Liaising with other internal departments to ensure Technology requirements are incorporated into the project
- Providing weekly status report on progress, open issues, risks, and support needed
- Managing equipment vendors procurement, support, and inventory tracking
- Costing & Budgeting of store projects
- Building and maintaining necessary/relevant documentation to manage the project more efficiently
- Building to high quality and handover store to retail team
- Handing over the store to be coordinated with all stakeholders for a seamless transition from store planning to Retail.
- Performing postmortem reports upon completion of each project; evaluate the success of each project and determine best practices.
- Traveling as required to conduct site visits during the lifecycle of the project
Why You'll Want to Join Our Team:
- Entrepreneurial minded, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and knows how to innovate to get great results.
- Demonstrates the ability to multi-task and work under pressure but also knows how to adapt when needed.
- Fosters great relationships by putting people first, communicating with honesty and kindness and allows other to do the same.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills to drive continual improvement.
- Creative problem solver able to quickly identify and resolve critical issues.
As the name suggests, our Customer Experience Technology team focuses on technology that enhances our customers' experience whether they are shopping with us in stores or online and through our order management services. We do this by planning, designing, implementing and maintaining solutions that ensure engagement is seamless, rewarding and drives growth. As we expand and develop our in-house engineering teams, we are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spirit who are excited to build out processes from the ground up and make a significant impact. Come join us!How We Work Together
- Adaptable - We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial - We own it
- Collaborative - There's no "I" in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused - We put ourselves in Tory's shoes
- Live the Values - We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise - We're constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Disability Accommodation
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .