Innovative, uncompromising, romantic, provocative, upholding the power of emotion and the touch of the human hand: these are all elements that describe the fashion of the house of Alexander McQueen. The brand is synonymous with modern British couture, renowned for its strong identity and celebration of unbridled creativity. Integral to the McQueen culture is the juxtaposition between contrasting elements: femininity and masculinity, fragility and strength, tradition and modernity. Under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, the house produces critically acclaimed collections, driven by unparalleled vision and respect for craftsmanship. Burton was made Head of Design for womenswear in 2000 and was appointed Creative Director in 2010. The luxury brand was founded by Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992. Among the greatest fashion designers of his time, the legacy of his work lives on.Your Opportunity
This is a role with primarily responsibility of managing the boutique, the people within it and the stock. This will include personnel management, exceeding defined business targets whilst working within given budgets and building the House image through sales and KPIs. As the leader of a client facing team, you must be an ambassador for the House whilst having strong commercial awareness and entrepreneurial skills to drive the Company forward.How you will Contribute?
Sales Objectives & Target
- To aim in exceeding all sales targets and KPIs set by the Company and ensure that all targets are met by constantly building and maintaining a strong client base
- To analyse sales figures and CRM activities to devise and develop immediate & long term goal plans; execute strategies for sales generation in order to meet monthly goals
- To oversee in-store promotional displays and customer events, liaising with visual merchandising and press department where necessary
Store Standards and Customer Care
- To liaise with your team, other relevant colleagues and customers in order to identify and resolve urgent issues
- To showcase exemplary customer services and resolve customer situations diplomatically, whilst abiding to House’s policies
- To adhere and reinforce the House’s visual merchandising guidelines
- To review seasonal orders with sales associates to ensure full merchandise potential to retail buying office
- To go through business recap with sales associates focusing on sell through
Who you are?
- As the key member of the management team you must lead and motivate staff by being a role model and setting an exceptional example to all staff
- To identify performance issues and manage them to ensure the Company’s obligations are met to make sure fair and consistent processes are followed
- To conduct in-store training including; coordinating the induction of new staff into the store, product knowledge; sharing information gained from the collection presentations and identifying members of staff who require further attention to ensure that their knowledge is up to standard
- To carry out yearly appraisals for all staff and provide constructive and comprehensive feedback, as well as setting individual objectives for development
Why work with us?
- Minimum 7 years experience where 2 years in managerial level in store management in luxury fashion brands
- Computer literate, including excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Good command of English
- Comfortable multi-tasking and able to prioritise tasks
- A good communicator with the ability to interface regularly with internal and external personnel at all levels
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic sales team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR