Innovative, uncompromising, romantic, provocative, upholding the power of emotion and the touch of the human hand: these are all elements that describe the fashion of the house of Alexander McQueen. The brand is synonymous with modern British couture, renowned for its strong identity and celebration of unbridled creativity. Integral to the McQueen culture is the juxtaposition between contrasting elements: femininity and masculinity, fragility and strength, tradition and modernity. Under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, the house produces critically acclaimed collections, driven by unparalleled vision and respect for craftsmanship. Burton was made Head of Design for womenswear in 2000 and was appointed Creative Director in 2010. The luxury brand was founded by Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992. Among the greatest fashion designers of his time, the legacy of his work lives on.Your opportunity
The Finance Project Manager leads all the Finance projects and acts as a point of reference for all financial matters in all company projects.How you will contribute
Who you are
- Overseeing projects relating to cash flow, financial reporting, revenue and expenses.
- Assisting departments in creating and managing forecasts and budgets for various projects.
- Gathering and analyzing data to identify areas for improvement and/or develop solutions to keep projects on budget and on time.
- Establishing appropriate internal controls and project governance.
- Supporting design and execution of the implementation process, including business requirement gathering, process documentation and solutions design.
- Implementing change management strategies, ensuring stakeholders and teams are trained and adjusted to the new process.
- Develop new analysis and improve the existing ones through a wide range of databases and information technology tools.
- Taking care on new entities integration in the AMQ production scope.
- Managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders involved in the projects.
- Designing risk mitigation plan.
- Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff
- Optimizing and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary.
- Securing growth opportunities and initiating new projects.
Why work with us
- Strong knowledge of finance and accounting with project management experience.
- Excellent multitasker with strong organizational skills and good attention to details.
- Clear communicator who works well across departments and display strong analytical skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Economics / Engineering.
- Previous experience in the role.
- 5+years of experience in the role in a big industrial environment.
- Excellent quantitative and Financial Modelling skills.
- Knowledge of accounting principles, general ledger booking, Tax matters.
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel (Pivot, Macro).
- Knowledge of HFM Hyperion is a plus.
- Knowledge of Stealth 400 / Stealth 3k / SAP is preferred.
- Good level of English (written and spoken).
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.