Innovative, uncompromising, romantic, provocative, upholding the power of emotion and the touch of the human hand: these are all elements that describe the fashion of the house of Alexander McQueen. The brand is synonymous with modern British couture, renowned for its strong identity and celebration of unbridled creativity. Integral to the McQueen culture is the juxtaposition between contrasting elements: femininity and masculinity, fragility and strength, tradition and modernity. Under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, the house produces critically acclaimed collections, driven by unparalleled vision and respect for craftsmanship. Burton was made Head of Design for womenswear in 2000 and was appointed Creative Director in 2010. The luxury brand was founded by Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992. Among the greatest fashion designers of his time, the legacy of his work lives on.Alexander McQueen are currently in search of a E-Concessions Inventory Controller to join our growing Inventory team based in our Central London HQ.
Working collaboratively with the Supply Chain, Finance and Ecommerce, the E-concessions Inventory Controller will demonstrate the utmost level of attention to detail, ensuring that Alexander McQueen’s inventory records accurately represent stock for what concerns our partners network. How you will contribute?
Who you are?
- Responsible for Sales Audit and daily reconciliation of sales for Alexander McQueen’s e-concessions network
- Monthly reconciliations between inventory and accounting with Sales & Margin files and partners invoicing
- Prevent and monitor inventory discrepancies and ensure their reconciliation
- Assist e-concessions with daily requests (inbound, customer service enquiries, stock investigations, adjustments, transfers)
- Monitor partner cycle counts, resolve discrepancies, and assist with the annual auditing
- Managing return flow to vendor and related reports
- Support in the management of damaged products and report accordingly
- Working in partnership with the Customer Service, Supply Chain and Buying teams to ensure an efficient running of the stock flow strategy across the e-tailers
- Assist the WW Inventory Manager during the testing and launch of the new e-platforms and oversee the related stock settings and reports
- Resolve any inventory issues in a timely manner
- Develop a range of dashboards and metrics for Inventory reporting
- Using your extensive Excel skills, build and optimise current ways of working through automation
Why work with us?
- Previous experience working in an Inventory Control/Admin/Supply Chain/Accounting position preferable
- University degree in Economics, Statistics, Management Engineering or related fields
- Strong organisational skills to effectively manage a fast paced and varied workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confident in speaking with several stakeholders
- Extensive analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- High level of attention to detail
- Proven experience working cross-functionally to manage inventory activities effectively
- Additional languages highly desirable (Italian)
- Knowledge of SAP is desirable.
At Alexander McQueen together we push boundaries to create legacy. Everyone can make a difference and anything is possible.
We are passionate about beauty, creativity & quality. This is an opportunity to join our community of hard-working and talented individuals who are playing a part in the success of the House.We offer a package of competitive benefits including, but not limited to -
Diversity and Inclusion
- Pension, private medical insurance & performance related bonus.
- Clothing allowance, employee discounts & monthly lunch subsidy.
- 25 days annual leave excluding Bank Holidays plus dedicated time for employee volunteering.
At Alexander McQueen, we welcome applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life. We know that diverse skills, mindsets & experiences foster creativity and collaboration.
Please let our recruitment team know if you need support or reasonable adjustments to be made at any stage of the recruitment process. We will work with you to ensure that you have the best experience.What’s next?
All applications will be considered and we will do our best to provide an answer as soon as possible.
- Full time
- United Kingdom