POSITION REPORTS TO: Sourcing ManagerLOCATION: 205 W 39th St POSITION SUMMARY:
The Sourcing Associate will be responsible for supporting category management in conjunction with the supply chain & business strategies. This includes sourcing, product development, pre-production and production responsibilities, meeting organizational goals & metrics.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:Experience:
- Calendar management (adherence & assist in problem solving)
- Support manager with projects for management business review / meetings and other projects assigned
- Collaborate with category manager and PVH offshore offices to ensure deliverables are being met and systems are updated
- Create cost charts & analyze costing for all new developments, collaborating with vendors on cost options to meet AUC targets
- Develop and maintain tracking reports for research & developments
- Responsible for assisting in monitoring seasonal status of samples and offering mitigation plans where needed at all stages in development
- Participate in proto / sms reviews & line finalization meetings
- Daily follow up/email communications with cross functional team on/offshore
- Collaborate with Sourcing Manager and Design on seasonal R&D, along with new sourcing opportunities
- Manage Supply Team Projects as needed - i.e. Seasonal Audit, Sample tracking
- Handle other responsibilities and projects as assigned
- Maintain updated information via systems (Entefy/PLM) - including product allocation, costing, proto tracking, testing & risk assessment
- Work with hub teams and vendors to resolve development and production issues
- Monitor calendar deliverables with vendors and cross-functional partners, escalating any issues or late deliverables to Manager
- Receive and distribute submits as needed (samples, trim cards, etc)
- Send parcels as needed.
At least 2-4 years of experience in the Product Development, Sourcing & Manufacturing
Experience in Soft Dressing and/or Woven apparel is preferred.Education:
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- Must be analytical; understand the supply goals & metrics.
- Good judgment & decision-making skills (with an ability to get to root cause analysis).
- Excellent communication & presentation skills (to include good listening & negotiation skills)
- Must be detail oriented, resourceful, have excellent follow-up skills; learning and using all appropriate contacts to gather information & drive solutions.
- Must be flexible and able to function in a fast-paced environment, with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate, transcending different cultures, geographies & time zones.
- Computer skills - Microsoft office, specifically Excel is a must, PDM/PLM/Entefy are a plus
Pay Range: $60,000 - $70,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH