Neiman Marcus Group is a relationship business that leads with love in everything we do-for our customers, associates, brand partners, and communities. Our legacy of innovating and our culture of Belonging guide our roadmap for Revolutionizing Luxury Experiences. Your Role
As the Corporate Strategy Director, you'll develop the growth strategy for the Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman brands and communicate the strategic direction to executives & the Board of Directors. You will work across NMG to develop our strategic roadmap. You'll shape the strategic agenda, manage projects, and set up baseline performance reporting that contributes to our performance and vision of being a creative, growth-minded, customer-centric luxury platform. You'll report to the VP of Corporate Strategy & Analysis and be able to work remotely. What You'll Do
· Shape long-term strategy and annual planning process by integrating and summarizing market landscape insights, identifying and evaluating opportunities, and partnering with executive leadership team on our strategy
· Advise executive team, providing analysis of progress, leading executive reporting, and highlighting risks to value creation
· Lead important projects with strategic framing, problem identification, and a solution-based approach
· Create business plans for high-potential opportunities and promote follow-through by partnering with important functional leaders on an execution plan
· Partner with Financial Planning & Analysis team to support ad hoc financial, economic, consumer and operation analyses.
· Monitor performance by ensuring core Indicators are met and understanding the driving forces behind them
· Use data to influence perspectives and motivate people to act with urgency
· Develop manager/analyst level team members and contribute to a culture of belonging, collaboration, and results What You Bring
- 6+ years of management consulting, corporate strategy, or related leadership experience with e-commerce or luxury retail knowledge
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
- Experience solving ambiguous problems and providing a structured approach to analyze data, summarize insights, and communicate next steps
- Connect creative out-of-the box thinking to business and financial outcomes
- Build connections across all levels of an organization, including influencing senior management teams
- Experience creating reports, communicating to executive leaders, and translating complex concepts for the audience
- Willingness to remove obstacles, manage complexities and partners, and identify priorities
- History of inspiring, motivating, and developing teams and serving as a catalyst for action and change
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits, including wellness and healthy lifestyle support, for associates, spouses, domestic partners, and children
- Flexible Spending Account for eligible medical and dependent (day care) expenses
- Disability Benefits, including Short-Term Disability providing income replacement up to 26 weeks
- 16 weeks Paid Parental Leave, 2 weeks of Paid Family Leave, and Adoption Support of $10,000
- Paid Time Off, including 6 paid holidays, unlimited vacation, 3 volunteer days, and 7 sick days per full year of service
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K) with NMG matching and $20,000 Term Life Insurance paid by NMG with additional voluntary coverage available
- Financial Solutions, including Credit Union membership, pay advances via PayActiv, tuition reimbursement, and scholarship opportunities
- NMG Associate's Core Discount of 30% with multiple in-store opportunities for an additional 30% off across select brands
- NMG Matching Gift Program up to $2,000 to eligible non-profits, Hardship Assistance Grants up to $7,500 for Associates, and a volunteer opportunity hub through NMG's All Heart Program
- Personal and Professional Development Opportunities with 16,000+ online learning opportunities, including NMG's Fashion Your Future, LinkedIn Learning, MasterClass, BetterUp, Connected Leaders Academy, 9 Associate Community Networks, and additional personalized learning experiences
- NMG Discount Marketplace featuring 1,000s of products and services with over $5,000 in saving
As one of the largest multi-brand luxury retailers in the U.S., with 3,000+ of the world's most desirable brand partners, we're delivering exceptional products and intelligent services enabled by our investments in data and technology. Through the expertise of our associates, we deliver and scale a personalized luxury experience across our three channels of in-store, eCommerce, and remote selling. Our NMG|Way culture, powered by our people, combines individual talents into a collective strength to make life extraordinary. Our brands include Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman.
As a woman co-founded, majority women-led organization outpacing the U.S. population in racial and ethnic diversity and led by one of corporate America's few openly gay CEOs, Neiman Marcus Group is proud to celebrate associates from different backgrounds, experiences, and communities. We've made it a priority to cultivate a culture where everyone Belongs and where showing up as your full and authentic self is encouraged.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our Talent Attraction process. If you have a disability and need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at ApplicantSupport@NeimanMarcus.com .