A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, DoDo, Qeelin, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: "Empowering Imagination". In 2022, Kering had over 47,000 employees and revenue of €20.4 billion. Job Description We are currently seeking a Rewards & Benefits Manager to join our team on a 6 month contract, based in London, reporting to the Head of HR UK HRSS. Your opportunity
Provide exemplary services across Reward and Benefits to all Kering brands and corporate teams who utilise the HR Shared Service in the UK and Ireland. To oversee and implement strategies, policies, frameworks and projects related to the services provided, that support and build upon the individual brand needs for the UK, whilst strengthening the presence and business partnering approach of the transactional team. How you will contribute
Who you are
- Develop, implement and maintain R&B strategies, policies, information and projects.
- Manage, process and report relevant and necessary R&B data, liaising with business stakeholders and satisfying legislative requirements as needed
- Track R&B performance against agreed and defined KPIs and SLAs.
- Ensure the continual review and benchmarking of R&B offering and processes, modifying and improving where necessary to reflect current best practice and legislative compliance ensuring any risks are assessed and modified accordingly. External element: This is against market / competitors.
- Lead the annual Benefits renewal project, reviewing and changing, where required, the benefits, vendors and related collateral to ensure a first class R&B offering and employee experience with the aim of attracting, engaging and retaining top talent.
- Advise and inform HRSS Team and all relevant business stakeholders of regulatory or procedural revisions and/or changes.
- Ensure process communication with Brands and business stakeholders is professional, accurate and timely.
- Anticipate, analyse and provide advice to stakeholders on the implementation of any company-wide or legislative updates, to aid standardised practices
- Support biannual budget and financial cycle. Gender pay gap reporting and invoicing.
- UK Country Lead for KeringForYou. Full scope of management and administration of KeringForYou Share Scheme and stakeholder management with C&B and House Representatives.
- Lead and deliver on R&B specific projects.
- Historical pension issues.
- Management of ad hoc claims as and when they arise (Critical Illness, Income Protection, Life Assurance).
- Communications and Engagement.
- Manage relationships and development of services with R&B vendors, reviewing as appropriate.
- Influence the activity of the R&B vendors, broker and other partners, defining individual and collective objectives and planning coordinated projects according to deadlines.
- Continually monitor turnaround, accuracy and delivery standards ensuring that response and customer service rates are consistently high.
- Organise and host regular review meetings with R&B vendors to evaluate and develop services, biannually as a minimum.
Why work with us?
- Expert knowledge of UK benefits and Rewards
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Leadership and Influencing skills
- Excellent Customer service standards
- Demonstrate ability to work independently, and collaborate with others
- Degree educated at a minimum, CIPD strongly preferred
- Extensive experience of Reward and Benefits. Ideally in a retail environment
- Resilient with a sense of humour
- Organized and process driven, with excellent attention to detail.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team and actively contribute to the ongoing success and growth at Kering. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation - enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background. Job Type
Fixed Term (Fixed Term) Start Date
Full time Organization
Kering UK Services Ltd.