The Retail Operations Manager is responsible for the overall operational function of the Madison Avenue Flagship location. You will manage and maintain strong inventory integrity, handle daily store accounting functions, implement operational procedures, maintenance and appearance of store and fixtures.
What you´ll get to do
- Maintain overall store appearance including preventive maintenance
- Manage all deliveries: shipment, messenger, floral, repairmen, etc.
- Maintain supply inventory for store inclusive of collateral and supplies
- Maintain files for all receiving, transfer, shipping vendor, RTV and adjustment paperwork
- Manage overall organization of back stock
- Control store operational expenses continually striving to reduce costs; review and code bills
- Support, promote and assume responsibility for loss prevention in all areas of risk management, physical security, inventory management, inter-store communication
- Build and maintain good communication with members of corporate office, other stores and local center/street associations
- Manage all inventory control procedures within the store, ensuring inventory integrity is maintained; monitor movement of all inventory, ensuring staff adheres to all Shipping/Receiving policies and procedures
- Process all incoming and outgoing merchandise accurately and in a timely manner: shipment, transfers, consignments, RTVs
- Ensure all merchandise is properly received, ticketed and logged as necessary. Inclusive of company owned merchandise as well as vendor merchandise
- Ensure cycle counts are completed and results meet company expectations
- Ensure deliveries are properly processed in a timely manner
- Meet inventory accuracy and shrink requirements
- Perform all functions correctly on Cegid Y2
- Serve as onsite support to trouble shoot any IT, internet, phone issues
- Maintain POS System : ensure Cegid Y2 is polling and updating inventory, troubleshoot to correct issues
- Coordinate with corporate Finance and Operations for physical inventory; resolve inventory discrepancies
- Provide direction and support to subordinate(s) to ensure proper implementation of all programs and company directives and values, partnering with store manager as necessary
- Ensure image and personal appearance standards are professional, reflective of the brand image and adhered to at all times
- Ensure proper floor coverage and breaks for doorman
We´d love to meet you if you have
- Minimum 3-5 years retail sales, preferably luxury market.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills: MS Office, inventory software and database software.
A few things you´ll love about us
- An entrepreneurial, creative and welcoming work culture
- A range of learning and development opportunities
- An international company with plenty of opportunities to grow
- A competitive compensation & benefits package
- Company events and well-being initiatives