INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
What you'll be doing
At Chalhoub we build iconic brands together. As a Digital Marketing Manager you will oversee and administer the daily operation of the digital marketing team to meet business objectives, build brand reputation, optimise customer experience and improve digital presence.
- Definition and oversee of the omnichannel digital strategy
- Plan and execute on its own or with agency support all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Drive business growth through performance advertising (user acquisiton, boosting basket size, reorder rate..etc) across multiple channels and make suggestions for conversion improvement projects to maximize revenue and minimize costs
- Create traffic driving (high relevancy) ads (managing both copy writing and visuals),and execute continuous improvement initiatives
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence and team
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns by channel and device, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
What you'll need to succeed:
- Experience and knowledge in building digital marketing strategies that include both social media and performance marketing
- A good understanding of performance marketing and the ability to guide and direct agencies and junior team members
- Ability to think omnichannel and work with various different teams to plan and execute a cohesive strategy
- Experience with managing junior team members
- Arabic speakers are a plus
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
Department E-COMMERCE Role Digital Marketing Manager