The Associate Merchandiser for Wholesale will be responsible for supporting TH Men's Sportswear merchandising and will manage systems, samples, and analytics for the North America Merchandising team. They will support the Director of Merchandising and Off Price Merchant on all organizational responsibilities with oversight of multiple collections from Range Plan and Development up to product hitting the shop floor. They will have a strong focus on data and sample management to ensure a smooth product life cycle for all channels of distribution. Responsibilities:
- Create and analyze selling recaps Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly including style and color selling.
- Sample management for all channels including tracking, check in, and organization for Global Samples, North America Samples, and Off-Price Samples.
- Assist with marketing and account sample or swatch requests.
- Create competitive analysis presentations with both online and in-store comp shopping.
- Support Director of Merchandising with all external and internal-Pre-Market systemic requirements varying by account
- Pre-Commercialization for Full Price Apparel and Off-Price Accessories
- Nu - Order upload
- K Link Attributing
- Support Director of Merchandising with creation of all Pre-Market sell-in materials.
- Creating and maintaining Line lists
- Maintaining Assortment Plans
- Inputting Costing with oversight of Margin targets
- Creation of Collection Overviews
- Oversight of on floor deliveries
- Manage all Post - Market materials.
- Final buy cad sheets for full price and off price
- Shared Style recaps for full price
- Pricing Architecture Overviews
- Product Copy for Online PDP
- College degree
- 3+ years of merchandising experience, preferably with experience in Product Life Management Systems work
- Ability to multi- task in fast paced environment
- Highly organized & possess excellent analytical acumen
- Articulate with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Very detail oriented
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong computer skills - Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe. Must learn internal systems both current and future systems
- Proactive and self-starter
- Digitally savvy; explore internal & external digital tools which could benefit North America markets
- Ability to find answers through alternate means when not provided directly
- Be a trusted member of the Merchandising team and the go-to person for their area
- Willing to take on other merchandising responsibilities not directly outlined here and willing to support all areas of the business.
- Highly collaborative, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment
- English, Native or bilingual proficiency
Pay Range: $65,000 - $85,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH