Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
As a Key ADo you want to drive eCommerce topics forward and make a difference? Are you enthusiastic about the platform business and fashion? We are looking as soon as possible for a Senior Manager E-Commerce Western Hub focusing on our partner platform business. The role will be located in either Paris or Amsterdam and will report into the Retail Operations Director Western Hub. What you can expect:
- Responsibility for operational & commercial management of dedicated partner platforms (Marketplaces) operated in a Retail model. Develop 3-5 year business plan top and bottom line
- Partnership management
- Focus on merchandising to optimize assortment and to leverage synergies between Western Hub countries (CORE assortment)
- Content presentation and marketing measures to fully leverage HUGO BOSS brand universe
- Full responsibility for continuous controlling and analysis of dedicated platforms / partners to optimize performance
- Be the key contact within the Western Hub region for any topics concerning our HUGOBOSS.com Online Site
- Identification and creation of reports generating transparency of the current performance, enabling the business and providing basis for decision making; own identification of reporting needs and implementation
- Based on results Inseason-management to optimize all performance parameters
- Developing operational processes to ensure that the business stays competitive. Ensuring smooth connection to interfaces locally and at Headquarter. Act as a liaison between internal IT department and business partner to ensure smooth onboarding
- Presentation of results, status quo and alignment of strategy towards partners and internal stakeholder
- A relevant University degree: Bachelor required, Master is a plus
- 5+ years of professional experience in fashion e-commerce, ideally with a focus on platform business
- From Concept to Creation: proven track record of designing strong business plans and delivering results
- Extensive knowledge of the fashion e-commerce partner platform landscape
- Strong commercial acumen combined with process and technical knowledge
- Extensive communication skills on all levels and a high level of commitment
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated. Shows ambition to drive through initiatives and change to achieve company targets
- Capacity to establish credibility and accountability quickly
- High level of empathy and integrity
- Effective communication skills on all levels and a high level of commitment
- Quick perception and cross-functional thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
French, Spanish, Italian, or Dutch is a plus.
- Strong Computer literacy, especially with Excel & PowerPoint
HUGO BOSS offers its employees exceptional working conditions in an international environment. Ifyou are interested in the fashion sector and challenges inspire your ambition, we would like to get to know you. Furthermore, we offer:
- A market-based salary;
- Holidays and holiday allowance (as per Dutch or French employment law);
- Staff discount on our products and clothing allowance;
- Pension plan fully funded by HUGO BOSS and collective health insurance (as per Dutch or French employment law)
- Hybrid way of working and travel- or working from home -allowance;
- Yearly bonus;
- Working in a positive and passionate team with great after work activities
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to HUGO BOSS Benelux B.V. must have a current HB Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource department. In addition, agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our HR Advisors. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of HUGO BOSS Benelux B.V. HUGO BOSS will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Please note that 'agency calls' are not appreciated .
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.