Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
This role will be based in Bangalore, India. The Analyst is responsible for supporting all aspects of the merchandise planning tool - Enterprise Planning both technically and functionally. Assisting with the validation of data between the tool and our source system, managing user help desk tickets, monitoring and in the event of an issue, troubleshooting and resolving batch processing issues. Act as a liaison with various cross functional partners to ensure that the business needs are being met and that the business users can perform their jobs efficiently and effectively. The candidate will additionally support various projects including system upgrades, enhancements and new implementations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Anaplan role will assist in the design, development, testing, deployment and support of advanced Anaplan solutions. Will interact with core Anaplan team to review and understand new use cases and recommend best in class builds:
* Drive technical architecture and design
* Participate in solution design discussions with key IT/Business partners to assess, develop and document requirements
* Support numerous projects and tools
* Help develop functional and technical design documents
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
Must Have Skills:
* Relevant 3+years experience implementing one or more EPM technologies.
* Relevant 3+ years of experience on building models with Anaplan.
* Must be an Anaplan Certified Model Builder
* Anaplan Way Certification is required Preferred Skills:
* Strong functional knowledge around retail systems and processes
* Proven skills as a team member, team lead or project manager on at least one full life cycle implementation
* A proven resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
* Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements
* Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for business partners
* Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
* Ability to collaborate with business partners "This role is based in Bangalore, India".