At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities. JOB PURPOSE
To provide financial control support to the Supply Chain, Product and Design Management team. RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collate and review all Level 3 and above Purchase Orders, liaise with key stakeholders to obtain all "back up" information for various areas of the business (across Supply Chain, Product and Design) in order to submit to VP, Finance Supply Chain and Product for approval after validation
• Review all live Purchase orders across the Product areas, working with the administrative teams to ensure each PO is correctly coded to a season/project
• Support the Finance Teams to allocate sample cost correctly
• Support operational teams with inventory control of raw materials (for protos/sample/Atelier), samples, vintage and research items
• Support ad hoc collation and analysis of financial data and KPIsPERSONAL PROFILE
- Excellent academic qualifications
- Strong financial and commercial acumen
- Able to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced and volatile environment and quickly assimilate into new teams.
- Able to build trust and provide constructive challenge in a supportive style, matching the passion of all business partners, whilst providing financial rigour
- High standards of accuracy and attention to detail
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || FINANCE & OPERATIONS || COMMERCIAL FINANCE || n/a ||