For the past 22 years, we've committed ourselves and our brand to a single aim: to empower all women and girls. Inspiration. Collaboration. Connection. Inclusivity. It's what we do best, and we're on the hunt for people who share our passion for leading an active lifestyle, growing personally as well as professionally, and creating game-changing products and experiences.
We use business as a force for good by putting people and the planet right up there with profit, which is why Athleta is a certified B Corp. Ready to make a move? Join us. Because we know that alone we're strong, but together we're unstoppable.About the Role
In this role you will be a member of a team leading brand voice, creative storytelling and expression across all brand marketing. In this role you will be developing calendars, guiding all work flow, ensuring that seasonal brand stories and marketing programs are developed on time and on budget, and mentoring a team of project managers who are responsible for the delivery of creative and marketing work across all channels.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Drive the calendar for the development of all seasonal campaigns and ensure delivery of all assets across platforms and channels (marketing, retail marketing, promotions, PR, advertising, online, and social media)
- Partner cross-functionally each season with brand strategy, creative, merchandising, design, visual merchandising, and store operations to capture all necessary needs and build schedules around the creation of all assets
- Streamline processes to unify the team members and eliminate inefficient steps in current processes
- Execute creative timelines keeping within seasonal deliverable outlines
- Inspire, collaborate and lead others in key initiatives and their implementation
- Operational responsibility for planning, budget and end results; set policies and strategic direction for area/team
- Recruits, hires and develops people to drive a culture of high performance and engagement
- Accountable for team performance through teaching, coaching and providing meaningful feedback to build capabilities
Benefits at Athleta
- Deep knowledge of the marketing and creative processes and how they must work in an integrated way to deliver excellent work and results
- Highly operational and organized
- Highly detail oriented
- Work well in a dynamic, digital first environment
- Strong presentation/writing skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across multiple functions at all levels
- Able to filter, prioritize, analyze, and validate potentially complex in-depth understanding of concepts and procedures within own subject area and understanding of procedures and concepts in other areas
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.
Salary Range: $156,400 - $207,200 USD
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.US Candidates
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.