Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for acreative Head of Design (m/f/d) to lead our BOSS Orange Menswear design team.What you can expect:
- Overseeing part of the BOSS MenswearOrange design team, collaborating with the Vice President of Design to ensure thatthe design concept is followed into a cohesive, inspired and market relevant range
- Leading the jersey team, collection coordinators and overlooking outerwear, leather where alignment of these product groups is key
- Ensuring there is co-operation and alignment with all interfaces (e.g. Product Management, Operations, external suppliers
- Strategic implementation to shape product range and create new opportunities within the seasonal collection trends / themes taking into account color charts, materials, prints and key silhouettes
- Benchmark analysis of competitors and strategic implementation into collections; Intensive and continuing research of trends and innovation and consumer behaviour
- Minimum of 6 years' relevant professional experience in Creative Management
- Design and Leadership experience in the fashion industry
- Knowledge of business administration
- Strong Managerial Skills and team mindset for guiding and aligning part of the design team
- Hands-on work mentality, which can result into developing and executing of sketches and tech packs, fabric direction and ideas as well as leadfing fitting sessions and meeting collection deadlines
- Creative vision and enthusiasm for innovation with an understanding of commerciality
- Strong expertise in design (cross category), Strong know-how of product / fabric / treatment / workmanship
- Eagerness to constantly learn, grow and stimulate innovation
- Excellent verbal and written language skills in English, German is a plus
- Willingness to travel
#LI-JW1 Your benefits:
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.