HUGO BOSS is one of the leading fashion and lifestyle companies in the premium segment with over 17,000 employees worldwide. As versatile as we are, we are united by a common goal: We love fashion, we change fashion!
Become a brand ambassador and be part of a team that works with passion, ambition and expertise to create excellent customer experiences. Be among the first to bring our collections from the runway to the customers! Join our team and explore career opportunities that are tailor-made for you!
Convey a positive impression of HUGO BOSS to the marketplace by delivering an exceptional shopping experience, showcasing the brand through exciting merchandise presentations and executing operational strategies resulting in positive operating profitsWhat you can expect:
- Utilize effective communication skills in training and developing staff, delivering exceptional service to customers, driving business with the merchant group and general problem solving.
- Achieve positive results in top line sales, profit and loss management and inventory control.
- Establish a goal oriented selling culture that focuses on relationship selling, building a client base and exceptional service.
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures through regular store management and staff meetings, store walk-through and audits.
- Cultivate a relationship with the community via personal involvement, PR events and advertising opportunities.
- Manage personnel activities of staff (i.e. hire, train, appraise, reward, motivate, discipline, etc).
- Monitor performance, provide direction, and take corrective action when needed.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills and the ability to motivate, develop and inspire a team while creating a highly empowered organization.
- 4 year degree preferred or equivalent
- 5 years of specialty retail management experience
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and leadership skills
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented, entrepreneurial
- Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills
- High level of taste and sophistication consistent with the HUGO BOSS lifestyle philosophy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Lotus)
- Excellent knowledge of HUGO BOSS products
- Strong consulting, negotiation, problem resolution, mediation, and interpersonal skills
- Salary + Monthly Bonuses
- Diverse portfolio of tailored training and professional development measures
- International and inspirational working environment
- Career progression opportunities
- Dynamic and inspirational work culture
The expected base salary range for this position is from $45k - $50k It is not typical for offers to be made at or near the top of the range. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.