Jeweller - Tiffany Service CentreAbout the role:
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Jeweller to join the Tiffany Service Centre in Melbourne.Responsibilities:
This role is responsible for performing services using standard jewelry techniques including soldering, laser welding, fabrication , assembly, gluing, enameling, finishing, stone setting etc. The Jeweler will understand also provide basic watch services of battery and strap changes and bracelet lengthenings and shortenings in addition to providing machine engraving and embossing services.
Your repsonsbilities will include the following:
- Perform servicing on all orders according to Tiffany quality and design
- Complete all craft work according to Tiffany quality and design standards; read, understand and follow written repair instructions and seek claification when needed.
- Meet or exceed established productivity standards based on work mix role.
- Maintain orders in an organized fashion ensuring that due dates are adhered to; report any late or potentially late orders to management.
- Provide administrative duties including parts management, order tracking, processing orders in the repair system and responsing to queries via email, phone and instant messaging.
- Meet with clients as requested to answer any client questions and assist with alteration needs.
- Develop on working knowledge of Tiffany & Co. poducts including but not limited to designers, collections, materials, methods of manufacture and repair techniques.
- Comply with all health and safety requirements including personal protective equipment, hazardous material handling and disposal, machine guarding ergonomics, etc.
• At least 1-2 years of jewelry production or servicing experience.
• Experience in the repair of all metals, and all gemstone types.
• Experience in stone setting.
• Prior experience with watch repair preferred.
• Ability to meet established deadlines.
• Ability to effectively communicate thoughts and ideas regarding repair work and processes.
Preferred Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements:
• Competency in using state-of-the-art equipment (Laser Welder, Laser Engraver, sandblaster, plating
techniques).Benefits and perks
About the business
- Generous salary, employee merchandise benefits and milestone gifts.
- High performing, caring, fun and dynamic team.
- Culture focused on collaboration, innovation, wellbeing and growth.
- Endless career opportunities with the world's largest luxury group - LVMH!
- Never-ending training and individual up-skilling opportunities.
- Great mentoring from highly experienced management team.
- Global opportunities for networking and cross-collaboration.
- Wellbeing and Charitable Giving/Volunteering Program.
- A vibrant, positive and socially connected team environment.
Tiffany & Co. is one of the world's most recognizable luxury jewelry brands. The Tiffany name has become synonymous with elegance, innovative design, fine craftsmanship and creative excellence with a reputation for the finest jewelry and effortless style.
For 185 years, Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite designs and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.'s rich heritage of celebrated artists, historic milestones and magnificent jewelry creates the foundation from which our employees build upon each day. Tiffany employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed. We hold ourselves and our co-workers to very high standards. We continually educate ourselves about new merchandise collections, cultures and the evolving luxury market. Our respect and love for the brand creates a workplace like no other.
Tiffany employees honor every special moment in our clients' lives and every unique gift that commemorates their milestones. This differentiating factor, known as the Tiffany Experience ( Creating Connections, Providing Personalized Experiences and Honoring the Tiffany Legacy) is never compromised.
We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each and every client and Tiffany recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise. For us, it is a dream to be associated with a company that is forever aligned with exquisite craftsmanship, timeless design and a dedicated commitment to corporate sustainability.Blue Box. White Ribbon. That's a wrap.