The Blue Box
Since 1837, the masterpieces of Tiffany & Co. have defined style and celebrated the world's great love stories. With a heritage of design innovation and exceptional service, Tiffany & Co. is renowned as one of the world's most recognizable luxury brands.
Be a part of milestones in our customers' lives, represent the Tiffany brand and provide excellence in customer service. Our Chadstone store is looking for a passionate and solutions driven professional to join the team as an Operations Executive.A career as unique as you are
For many of our customers, a visit to Tiffany is something to be treasured. Whether they are pampering themselves with an indulgent treat or shopping for a memorable gift. They bring us their greatest dreams - of style, glamour and love - and it is our obligation to honor those dreams with grace and artful understanding.
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Operations Executive will effectively oversee all aspects of Back of House, including coordination of the Merchandising, Customer Service and Client Services roles.Responsibilities include:
- Inventory management, including stock control, cycle count accuracy, shrinkage and ensuring appropriate assortment and model stock levels
- Supervise and coordinate all aspects of customer service relating to customer repairs, servicing orders, and any post sale offerings
- Supervise and coordinate all aspects of client services including, customer telephone enquiries, stock availability and any other post sale offerings
- Oversee all receiving and shipping functions, including liaising with transportation, freight forwarders, Australian Customs, clearing/customs agents etc. to ensure local compliance
- Partner with store management to ensure all back of house processes and systems support required service standards
- Manage, coach, develop and train staff
In return, you will earn a very competitive salary, the opportunity for career development in an environment that recognizes growth, whilst receiving Tiffany designed training programs and the privilege of generous employee discounts.
The successful candidate will have:
Blue Box. White Ribbon. That's a wrap
- Tertiary Certificate or equivalent life / work experience
- Minimum three years retail stock management/inventory control preferably within the jewelery industry
- Problem solving ability
- Strong customer service ethics
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven multi-tasking experience with an ability to meet deadlines
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel and MIPS
- Flexible working availability, including evenings, weekends and public holidays