At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities. JOB PURPOSE
The Security Business Analyst will support the Security Improvement Programme (SIP) by establishing strong relationships and working effectively with third-party and internal teams. The goal is to establish a set of baseline IT assets and security-related business processes.
The Security Business Analyst will work with the business information owners and IT to document where critical information is, how/when it's used, and where it goes. They will document in-scope assets, owners, associated business processes, and their priority. Additionally, they will work to document current controls in place protecting customer and people data, establish repeatable processes to maintain information, and facilitate workshops to gather required information for secure configurations. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Document where critical information is, how/when it's used, and where it goes, in coordination with business information owners and IT.
- Document in-scope assets, owners, associated business processes, and their priority.
- Document current controls in place protecting customer and people data.
- Facilitate workshops to gather required information for secure configurations.
- Perform market research on new security capabilities in coordination with the project manager, solution architects, and IT security.
- Keep the project manager up to date with progress towards overall objectives.
- Help shape the strategic roadmap for Security Improvement by working with the business.
- Work with third-party vendors to realise the solution, ensuring the completed product meets requirements and is globally scalable.
- Host workshops to map out system architecture and produce 'as is' and 'to be' process flows.
- Ensure regional requirements are considered and implemented end-to-end, providing an enhanced customer experience.
- Set up a test team, produce test scripts using functional specifications and user stories, produce and maintain a test schedule, log and communicate bug backlog.
- Support end-to-end UAT testing.
- Proven experience with developing end-to-end processes.
- Effective communication both verbal and written.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Capable of working in a team or unsupervised to the same level of quality.
- High attention to detail.
- Experience with NIST, ISO27001/2 and familiarity with PCI/DSS.
- Hands-on administration/operations experience.
- Retail sector or .com experience.
- Knowledge of process modelling (Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, etc).
Desired Qualifications & Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant subject.
- Relevant academic or industry certification, such as CBAP, PMI-PBA, or CISSP, CISM a plus.
Additional beneficial skills:
- Ability to prepare the way for the project to deliver global rollouts by raising change requests and clearing any obstacles and/or sign-offs to enable smooth delivery of the technology across the estate.
- Flexibility, as this role is hugely varied, mixing conventional business analyst skills with those of project management, communications, and business change.
- Ability to support, evolve and consistently contribute to maintaining high-quality ways of working and outputs for the SIP.
- Ability to communicate and document clear, unambiguous functional and non-functional business requirements to agreed standards.
- Ability to support the project manager in planning for the business and technical impact of a project, including business change mapping, implementation, and adoption.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || Leeds || IT || INFORMATION SECURITY || n/a ||