As part of the Communications team, the Communications Specialist (in region) will support the Communications Director in two key areas: Continually improve our media investment approach across the region to ultimately drive stronger brand awareness and consideration across the 17 markets where we operate. They will be responsible for the timely collection and interrogation of data from our media campaign activity: examining how our media investment is bringing value to the brand across the region - and in which form - with a sharp ability to synthesise data into a cohesive, easy to understand ‘story' leading to actionable next steps. Seamless end to end project management, ensuring that media campaigns are deployed correctly and on time, incorporating creative and media learnings in each instance. Responsibilities: Coordinate Media planning process for EMEA:
Partnerships and collaborations
- Help with media campaign activation and optimization across the region: able to follow complex and multi-step projects through from start to finish.
- Highly skilled in data analysis. Able to understand the key ‘story' that emerges from each media campaign, with an ability to distill key findings into actionable outcomes and next steps, paving the way for continuous improvement in our media campaigns.
- Work with our media agency on a daily basis to ensure timely delivery of projects / that deadlines are met.
Best in class Media knowledge and ability to transform into effective media plans:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with and manage external agencies identifying opportunities for high visibility brand and product stories across the region.
- Strong knowledge of core platforms (Google, Meta, TikTok), capabilities and best practices to maximize targeted reach, effectiveness and efficiency on each platform.
- Have a strong grasp of the media landscape across the region and our target customer behavior across landscape to deliver optimal channel mix recommendations.
- Strong knowledge of our competitive landscape to enable accurate external benchmarking and recommend Tiffany opportunity areas for competitive advantage and to identify opportunities
- Curiosity about the fine jewellery sector with an energy to know more.
Additional information :
- 4+ years of media experience
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills, extremely organized and ability to prioritize
- Strong skillset in Excel/data analytics
- Flawless attention to detail, be a team player, multi-tasker, and excellent communicator
- Type of contract : Permanent Contract
- Start date : September / October 2023
- Location : Paris