Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
Provide a comprehensive level of administrative and organizational support to the executive, to ensure they are fully supported, ensuring smooth and efficient running of the department. Act on behalf of the senior executive to take action and decisions in agreed areas of responsibility.
- Extensive diary and agenda management across time zones
- Being first point of contact for leadership team
- Processing expenses in line with company policy
- Raising purchase orders and paying invoices in line with company procedures
- Booking travel and organising trip itineraries
- Handling IT and Maintenance queries
- General office administration
- Supporting production of presentations and papers
- Providing support to other team members when required
- Organising events on the request of the leadership team (e.g. team meetings, global townhall meetings etc)
- Previous experience of working as a PA to Senior Management
- Highly computer literate, particularly in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience in Concur or other travel and expense systems
- Experience in using technology for meetings (VC, teleconference, skype, webex etc)
- Strong administrative and organisational skills with the ability to multi task
- Professionalism and a high degree of confidentiality and integrity
- Ability to be very flexible and to re-prioritise near-term assignments
- Strong communication including excellent written and spoken English, interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm in a high pressure environment and prioritise
- Team player
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: Italy || Not Applicable || Milan || RETAIL OFFLINE || EMEIA - RETAIL MANAGEMENT || n/a ||