Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Footwear, Accessories and Licenses.
As part of the Footwear Design team, we are searching for an open minded and innovative candidate that will boost the footwear woman collection . The person will be in charge of the following tasks What you can expect:
- Provide trends and moods identifications for the incoming seasons;
- Boost and drive the evolution of concepts guaranteeing style evolution, focusing on innovation and taking into consideration general company brief and products category alignment;
- Guide the design process respecting the given schedules, deadlines and target cost;
- Develop ad hoc projects related to the framework of collection development in compliance with briefing for the product group;
- Realize technical sheets and rendering;
- Deliver collection presentation (written and verbal) to the main stake holders;
- Being able to manage in a proper and proactive way both internal (Brand, Development, Production) as well as external interfaces.
- Have experience in same role developed in international companies and be a woman footwear passionate with a good technical background;
- Have professional knowledge of MS Office, Adobe, Photoshop and Illustrator; 3D tools knowledge such as ICAD 3D/Rhyno will be a plus;
- Be fluent in English;
- Be able to manage the assigned tasks with autonomy and proactiveness being the a solid driver for innovation;
- Fulfil the tasks with great accuracy, setting priorities according to delivery time and team goals;
- Have a strong team collaboration and networking attitude.
- Be able to communicate cross functionally in an effective and goal oriented way.
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation driven);
- Company focus on welfare and alignment between work and personal life: Smart Working program and Time flexibility approach;
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space;
- Full administrative support for employees coming from abroad.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.