About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands - Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta - have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we're more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it's why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It's why we're committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us. About the Role
In this role, you will be responsible for the creating and managing leadership dashboards, conducting data analysis to derive insights for business action and re-engineer existing processes to continually improve efficiency levels. Your team, the Sourcing Ops & Analytics Team is the cross-category operations arm of the Merchandisers of Gap Inc. Sourcing.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Design & develop Sourcing Analytics metrices to help Gap Inc. Sourcing & Brands Team leverage data
- Build and Maintain Data Warehouse / Reporting systems / Dashboards for insights generation
- Navigate through large volume of datasets, derive powerful insights and recommendations for Leadership Team's consumption
- Conduct data analysis and deliver insights with minimal supervision
- Create and maintain issue logs, meeting minutes, meeting schedules, project summaries and updates
- Plan resource needs and manage workload distribution, allocation of tasks and monitor service levels.
- Monitor escalation of queries to improve team's service and support.
- Support initiatives to improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of the company's mission
- Act as a role model for team members and coach and develop individuals to ensure they reach their maximum potential
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Proven success in a process-driven role highly driven by adherence to service levels with a business qualification
- Able to work proactively with different levels of stakeholders across multiple time zones
- Proven analytical skills, ability to deliver results in a highly agile and ambiguous environment
- Proven experience in Power BI
- Having experience in SQL/ Alteryx/ Tableau is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Present problem analysis and recommended solutions in a creative and logical manner
- One of the most competitive paid time off plans in the industry
- Merchandise discount for our brand products at franchise stores and their websites
- Comprehensive health coverage for employees, same-sex partners and their families
- Health and wellness program: free annual health check-ups, fitness center and Employee Assistance Program
- Comprehensive benefits to support the journey of parenthood
- Retirement planning assistance
- See more of the benefits we offer.
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.