Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a Senior Designer (m/f/d) to join our BOSS Menswear Black & Camel team as soon as possible.What you can expect:
- Thematic and qualitative implementation of the season's trends for the respective MPG(s) (focus on Smart Casual) based on the briefing by Concept Design assuring the visibility of BOSS DNA in each garment
- Design, sketching and development of styles of the product groups in collaboration with head of design and concept
- Implementation of the collection framework in collaboration with the Brand Management
- Preparation, management and presentation of meetings as well as active participation in meetings
- SAP (PLM) data maintenance
- Research of trends and innovation, benchmark analysis of competitors
- Proactive strategic thinking in relation to processes, workflow, design and direction of the Smart Casual collection as a whole
- Implementation of the company's strategic guidelines
- Degree in fashion design with minimum 5 years of professional experience in a similar position in a premium/international environment
- A keen sense of fashion and trends
- Experience with the outerwear industry with a proficient technical understanding of techniques & development processes, trims and an extensive market knowledge
- Strong presentation and communcation skills
- Conceptional and strategic thinking
- Excellent organisational talent, assertiveness, and communication skills
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment, open minded and team player
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting in collection development
- Very good/ fluent knowledge of English
- Excellent knowledge of Illustrator and PhotoShop, good MS Office and SAP/PLM
#LI-JW1 Your benefits:
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.