Basic Purpose of the job
The Events Project Coorindator will be key in ensuring the successful delivery of the events and planning at ZEGNA on a particular workstream. He/She will joins with freelancer contract. Job Responsibilities:
- Oversee the general flow of an event workstream (from brief to execution and post event reporting)
- Act as the key liaison on the event workstream (between HQ & local teams, and external partners)
- Support the implementation of the event plan (overseeing the briefing for Producer/Production Agencies)
- Ensure momentum on event management and key owner of the critical path
- Coordinate with the Content Marketing Manager to ensure seamless content integration into the event plan.
- Contribute to the Events Marketing Coordinator with key information, so the delivery of the global communication and marketing plan to the various functions/stakeholders.
- Manage the post-event reports, integrating key insights from all channels/relevant functions
- Holistic Project Management:
- Generate briefs, receive and manage requests on briefing
- Run the weekly meetings with the relevant stakeholders
- Flag any derailing project success elements, in particular on budget and timing
- Ensure consistency of information flow across functions/stakeholders
- Administrative duties, including but not limited to internal meeting management, coordinating freelance teams, managing invoices, raising Pos, collating event collaterals etc.
- Ensure all departments are clear on required roles & responsibilities
- Intergation within the Creative Approval flow within Brand Marketing & Content for relevant stakeholder sign off
- Key Project Liason:
- support the coordination for all event workstream communication (internally/externally) and event materials.
- Key docment ownership:
- Event Brief
- Critical path
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Project task list ‘the do list' tracker
- Project document overview (end to end of the event plan, including all collteral)
- Works with all departments across the sites to ensure they are aware of the event calendar and/or ‘run of show' and their required roles/involvement within each event
- Min 2 years' experience in a similar role for Fashion/Luxury Company
- Experienced with Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint and Asana
- Excellent organisation and abilities to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- Team player who communicates well with all colleagues
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, understanding sense of urgency
- Can do attitude
- Be a team player with confidence to take the lead and guide
- Excellent English and Italian knowledge
- Organise, store and update event contracts, receipts and partner contact information.
- Capturing content such as short videos and photographs at events.
project management,organization, communication, and agency management.