Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Footwear, Accessories and Licenses supported by a Business Services Unit.
By now, we are searching for a 6 months Internship starting from September within our Bodywear & Hosiery Business Unit who will take care of the following tasks: What you can expect:
- Support in following all the production steps from Sales Man Sample to delivery to the store;
- Measuring and checking production samples and supporting in size set approvals;
- Assist in handling and nurturing direct contact with vendors and suppliers;
- Update PLM, documents and quality guidelines;
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other teams.
- Have studied Textile & Clothing Technology or Engineering;
- Have good knowledge of MS Office, InDesign & Illustrator as a plus;
- Be fluent in written and spoken English; German and Italian as a plus
- Be open-minded, curious and a team player;
- High motivation and a proactive attitude complete the profile.
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation focused);
- Company focus on welfare and alignment between work and personal life: Smart Working program and Time flexibility approach;
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space;
- Full relocation support for employees coming from abroad.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.