Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
The Jr. Account Executive- BOSS Women's
will be responsible for supporting the sales team, having daily contact with customers and managing the day to day division responsibilities. You will be involved with thesupport of both major and specialty store accounts, as well as an emphasis on tracking basics business for all accounts.What you can expect:Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Daily support on all aspects of Major Accounts
- Showroom support for market appointments
- Partner with AE's in Market to ensure strong merchandise assortment and provide all collection updates
- Responsible for monitoring monthly shipping plan and projections for major accounts
- Ship account base on-order to meet monthly shipping goals
- Responsible for select Specialty Stores
- Support Sales Manager responsible for managing basics business for division
- Partner with AE's on all aspects of retail sales monthly and managing customer plans
- Advise account base of merchandise ready and any production issues
- Monitor account base selling, track weekly selling, door selling, seasonal turn, and seasonal margin.
- Analyze business trends and product opportunities for overall business
- Create Seasonal on order books for accounts to be distributed to all doors
- Set up the showroom for market
- Enter pre-orders into SAP system for current selling season
- Ensure all orders are booked complete; managing all sell outs and substitutions
- Fix all EDI related issues for assigned account base
- Release all orders for delivery
- Order management in SAP (update cancellations, changes, "cleaning" orders at end of each season
- Generate BIS reports
- Track all incoming product shipments (by style) from Germany with support of the Merchandising Team
- Assist in scheduling market appointments for all new business
- Conduct Product Knowledge meetings for Select Major doors and Specialty Stores (domestic travel)
- Weekly visits to NY stores, and Monthly store visits to tri-state area locations to merchandise store floor and fill in product.
- Order and support in managing all online and advertising samples for the team, as well as track all samples sent out to accounts
- Update monthly inventory report for Team, on style and size level with sketches
- Responsible for all digital guidelines
- Support on all internal department planning reports, with an emphasis on basic sales/ shipments
- Communicate and collaborate with warehouse on all shipping issues for the Women's Team
- Responsible for creating and maintaining all department logs- Shipping, Cancellations, Discounts, etc.
- Support in training of new hires in department on SAP and BIS- when applicable
Your benefits:HUGO BOSS offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Business or Fashion Merchandising)
- 1+ years of proven wholesale experience
- SAP experience is preferred
- Keen understanding of the department store business and how to analyze the business with "retail math" (ie., VMT reports, sell through, on-hands, inventory, and margin)
- Excellent speaking / presentation skills
- Excellent computer skills with an emphasis on Microsoft Excel
- Hybrid Working Model
- Flexible Commuting
- Flexible Fridays & Summer Fridays
- Paid Parental Leave for FT employees
- 21 paid days off (pro-rated based on first year of employment) plus your Birthday off
- Generous Employee Discount Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits with Health Saving Account (HSA) option
- SHIP (Share Investment Program)
- Offers eligible employees the opportunity to become a co-owner and acquire shares in HUGO BOSS AG at special SHIP conditions.
- 401(K) with company match
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Commuter Benefits (Pre-tax)
- Voluntary Benefits and Critical Illness
- Company sponsored Life and Disability benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
The expected base salary range for this position is from $60,000 - $65,000. It is not typical for offers to be made at or near the top of the range. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.