The name Tiffany & Co. instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence. Since 1837, the masterpieces of Tiffany & Co. have defined style and celebrated the world's great love stories.
Responsibilities Inventory Management
- Join Tiffany & Co. and be part of the largest luxury group in the world - LVMH!
- Are you passionate about a role in Retail Operations?
- Do you love making a difference?
- Alerts and suggests optimization of stocks to Store Manager.
- Guarantees the application of all stock procedures are in accordance to Company guidelines.
- Ensure proper inventory replenishment are received, recorded scanned and reconciled in COMPASS system. Ensure 100% accuracy and compliance on the process.
- Ensure all inbound and outbound products from Corporate or International requests are manage in a timely manner.
- Report any defective products to Corporate and facilitate the return and get closure on the cases.
- Ensure assigned product category prices tagging process is completed in a timely manner.
- Maintain high level of inventory accuracy and complete any rebalancing stock request with Regional Merchandising team.
- Assist in all stock inventory cycles including High Value Count, Cycle Count, Repair Count, requested by Corporate and Random Inventory Count, Annual Count and Wardrobe Count requested by local Management are completed as scheduled.
- Manages all omni-channel orders for fulfillment and stock management.
- Liaises with other store and relevant departments (including E-Commerce) for any stock related issues.
- Price labeling and manages price changes
- Prepare weekly STN administration support between stores and office.
- Constantly review and improve operational flow and give recommendation to enhance, create tools to improve operational efficiency and productivity.
- Implements store policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Take co-lead on projects with Store Manager to ensure smooth and effective store operations.
- Involve in the preparation of valuation letter, request for diamond certification and Gem reports for customers and compliance with local and regional process.
- Support store maintaince related activities including occasional night work.
- Support Merchandise on Loan for events by staff and management and Wardrobe Merchandise
- Ensure products are return on time and in good condition.
- Pull out Merchandise list and provide proper documentation and compliance.
- Support & Co-ordinate the changing of Merchandising Assortment including removal of E-Flag products
- Provide Logistics support for Customer Service Repairs to Hong Kong and New York.
- Provide Support to :
- Support TEI reporting including printing and updating scoreboard daily.
- Update CRM Gifting tracking sheet and provide gifting reconciliation report to Store Manager
Promote Team Collaboration
- Administration - Responsible for back office and administration of the store.
- Order store supplies & maintenance needs (carriers, drinks, store facilities and etc).
- Finance & IT
- Provide information to Hong Kong Shared Services as requested including retrieval of documents (sales receipts/ shipping documents) for internal audit annually.
- Ensure necessary steps are taken to resolve Missing sales.
- Provide IT support and liaises with IT department to resolve all IT related issues in store.
- Be a strong team collaborator and team player with the various stakeholders.
- Be a Individual contributor role and set personal excellence in work standards.
- Minimum 3 years retail or luxury retail experience or supply chain/ logistics or relevant customer related experience (i.e. hospitality, etc.).
- Willingness to work non-traditional business hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work with a diverse working environment.
- Ability to do analysis and reporting work.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Experience working in a retail environment and understanding store operations and processes will be an advantage.
- Based in the retail store.
- Proficiency Microsoft Outlook/e-mail and in COMPASS systems (as applicable)