an American luxury brand known for beautiful, timeless pieces and rich storytelling that evokes optimism and joy. Tory is a fashion designer who draws inspiration from her parents' effortless style, the worlds of travel, art and interiors, and women globally. The collections include ready-to-wear, handbags, footwear, accessories, jewelry, home and beauty. Empowering women is the company's guiding principle, underpinning the design philosophy and company culture, and driving the work of the Tory Burch Foundation. You are
seeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you're prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today! Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:
When you join us, you're joining a purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with the best Retail Team in the industry.
This Role is Tailor-Made For You Because:
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You'll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive special offers.
- We will help you become great at what you love - Our Retail Excellence Programs in Styling, Coaching, Brand Ambassador (just to name a few) and supportive Retail Leaders are there to support you each step of the way
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you'll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
You are passionate about delivering a transformational client experience, building our brand one customer at a time and driving business through sales. You are excited about creating a store environment that promotes our brand, showcases and moves our product, and delights our customers. You demonstrate exceptional selling skills, a genuine curiosity and interest in people, authenticity, and a strong fashion and style sensibility. You're also resourceful and collaborative, highly motivated and efficient. A sense of humor is a plus!A Day In The Life:
The typical day is... atypical. You might be acting greeter, runner, cashier, answering phones, understanding and executing visual presentation standards and business acumen, and ensuring the smooth running of the store including the completion of opening and closing procedures. As the Visual Sales Supervisor, you lead by example, managing conflict and identify opportunities to support the team in delivering a transformational customer experience. The consistent thread is that you'll be working with an amazing team of women and men who share your passion for excellence.To Land This Role:
Why You'll Want to Join Our Team:
- 2-4 years of highly successful sales experience
- At least 1 year of Key Holder or Selling Manager experience, in a luxury or service driven environment with performance at an exemplary level.
- Management &/or employee training experience in a previous role a plus
- Must have open availability for a flexible work schedule that meets the needs of the business, including overnights, evenings, holidays and weekend shifts
- Ability to lift (at least 40 lbs), carry, push, pull, squat, kneel, twist, turn, climb ladders, crawl, reach, bend and stand for extended periods of time
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Our Retail Teams are known for making every customer feel welcome and creating the most memorable experiences for them. They help to grow our business every single day. Our store teams are encouraged to think like entrepreneurs and to experiment with innovative ideas that make it easier for them to deliver retail excellence. Come join us!How We Work Together
- Adaptable - We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial - We own it
- Collaborative - There's no "I" in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused - We put ourselves in Tory's shoes
- Live the Values - We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise - We're constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Disability Accommodation
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .