Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Store Manager to join our prestigious Brussels store. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
• Direct the store team to consistently deliver an exceptional, memorable customer RL experience
• Empower, motivate and lead the development of the store team
• Generate meaningful revenue and profitable and sustainable growth for the store
• Effectively communicate and implement the retail store strategy and initiatives that support the RL business vision
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Directly responsible for sales and profit performance in assigned store, ensuring that all sales, margin and KPI goals are met.
• Partner with the Head of Retail to develop operating budgets and monitor performance.
• Responsible for the recruitment, selection, supervision and development of store staff.
• Coach and mentor direct reports to achieve optimal results including succession planning for current and future positions.
• Responsible for achieving store shrinkage goals and for the establishment and implementation of both new and existing loss prevention procedures.
• Establish and monitor all store standards and work with the Regional Operations Manager and individual Department Managers to ensure successful implementation.
• Provide consistent feedback to buyers and planners to identify items and merchandise classifications of high sales and profit potential.
• Understands and places a high priority on providing input to both the Buying Divisions and the Creative/Product presentation teams in regard to merchandise presentation and maintenance of an in-store environment to be consistent with Ralph Lauren's desired image and character.
• Directs the execution of the company's promotional strategies and programs, assuring that they support Ralph Lauren's sales, marketing, and profit objectives.
• Maintains a leadership role in community and philanthropic events.
• Ability to read build and analyze of business reports through multilevel drill down and pivot analysis.
• Experience in large volume turnover, multi-season stock management & planning.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
• Successfully leading teams in the luxury sector
• 2 Strategic cycles in a General Manager/Store Manager position or equivalent
• Knowledge and background of clientelling VIP clients
• To have an in-depth knowledge of the luxury sector including competitor activity
• Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
• A desire to build relationships and promote teamwork and develop people
• High level of analytical and reporting skill
• Strong Technical Ability
• To be action orientated and solution driven to achieve results
• RFID Understanding / Knowledge (preferable but not essential)
• Fire Health & Safety