Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
As a Key ADo y As a As a Facility Employee you will support the Shop Construction team and be responsible for the first line support. Communication with our retail locations is key to keep them operational on the high level that is required for our brand. The focus of our stores and outlets is to provide excellent service to our customers. Therefore all facility related issues should be taken care of within a short period of time without serious effects on sales. Your main tasks consist of responding to phone calls, emails and direct requests from our HQ and local colleagues. Prioritizing all requests and issues correctly is very important. What you can expect:
- Provides administrative support to enable the department to perform effectively and efficient;
- Assist (office) staff in locating parts, supplies, and materials;
- Provides a first line of contact (for the department) for all internal staff and/or external contractors ;
- Respond effectively to all telephone queries and complaints, using effective listening, questioning and problem-solving skills;
- Keeping track of pending issues and informing retail locations, pro-actively and when requested.
- A suitable qualification on at least MBO-level;
- General experience from a similar position for 1-3 years is a plus;
- E xtensive communication skills on all levels and a high level of commitment;
- Accurate, integrity, proactive, stress resistant and a hands-on mentality;
- Ability to work independently and in a small team;
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both Dutch and English, any additional market-specific language e.g. French is desirable;
- Computer literate, good knowledge of MS Office (especially MS Word and MS Excel) and adobe;
- Basic skills of CAD software is desirable;
- Living in or near our Amsterdam office (within a radius of 30 km);
- In possession of driving license.
HUGO BOSS offers its employees exceptional working conditions in an international environment. Ifyou are interested in the fashion sector and challenges inspire your ambition, we would like to get to know you. Furthermore, we offer:
- A market-based salary;
- Holidays and holiday allowance (as per Dutch or French employment law);
- Staff discount on our products and clothing allowance;
- Pension plan fully funded by HUGO BOSS and collective health insurance (as per Dutch employment law)
- Hybrid way of working and travel- or working from home -allowance;
- Yearly bonus;
- Working in a positive and passionate team with great after work activities
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to HUGO BOSS Benelux B.V. must have a current HB Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource department. In addition, agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our HR Advisors. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of HUGO BOSS Benelux B.V. HUGO BOSS will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Please note that 'agency calls' are not appreciated .
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <