Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
To support the Global Brand Merchandising BOSS Menswear Athleisure team we are looking for a motivated intern (m/f/d) for 6 months starting in december 2023.What you can expect:
- Operational support of the Global Brand Merchandising team for BOSS Menswear Athleisure along the entire value chain of the collection development process
- General analysis activities as well as focused product driven analysis and competitive benchmarks
- Contribute to the management of a dedicated SPG from collection frame creation to collection delivery
- Create compelling presentation tools for key milestones with key interfaces
- Completed studies in business administration or textile management (or about to graduate).
- Experience in brand merchandising and/or purchasing through dedicated internships or initial work experience
- Strong analytical skills and quick comprehension
- Understanding of economic contexts
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent knowledge of English and an open manner are required
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.