Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!HUGO BOSS
is a world market leader in the premium fashion and luxury segment of the apparel market. The Savannah Distribution Center currently operates as a Foreign Trade Zone and receives/ships approximately 8 M units to 91 Retail stores and over 300 Wholesale points of sale.
The Operations Manager
is responsible for the successful processing of customer orders to meet specific delivery requests of our Wholesale and Retail partners across the U.S. domestic market. Candidates for this role must lead the day-to-day tactical needs of the Internal Processing Team, and demonstrate strong strategic abilities - analyzing and developing workload-balancing techniques to meet the dynamic nature of customer demands. The successful Operations Manager
will present research and analysis to senior leadership; as well as, providing leadership and development for his/her team. What you can expect:Responsibilitiesinclude, but not limited to the following:
- Day-to-day oversight of the internal processing (FPG and GOH picking, pricing and packing) team, ensuring accurate and on-time order fulfillment to our Retail and Wholesale partners.
- Provide leadership, direction and day-to-day oversight of FPG and GOH Picking departments.
- Implementation of new processes to ensure cost effective and improved service.
- Oversee production efficiencies, individual hour's utilization and employee performance, including robust observation programs.
- Deliver on all KPIs.
- KPI and Scorecard Reporting - Develop comprehensive scorecard metrics, analyze for potential opportunities, and present with senior leadership team.
- Team Development - Complete all performance appraisals, payroll & time management, training, coaching.
Your benefits:HUGO BOSS offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- BachelorDegree in Supply Chain, Logistics, or Transportation-related field.
- 5-10 years of leadership experience in the Transport or Logistics industry.Apparel/Retail, background preferred.
- Schedule flexibility; 45 - 50 hrs. per week with the expectation that overtime may be required
- Availability and willingness to work any shift, as needed.
- Strong leadership skills with a track record of success
- Effective oral and written communication skills;Great team-building skills and impeccable integrity
- Flexible; Able to prioritize multiple initiatives/tasks with a strict focus on deadlines; strong sense of urgency
- Strong technical and analytical experience with Micro Soft Office: Access, Excel, Word, Power Point, One Note
- Working experience with SAP
- 21 Paid Days Off (pro-rated based on first year of employment) plus your Birthday off
- Paid Parental Leave for FT employees
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits with Health Saving Account (HSA) option
- 401(K) with company match
- SHIP (Share Investment Program)
- Offers eligible employees the opportunity to become a co-owner and acquire shares in HUGO BOSS AG at special SHIP conditions.
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Generous Employee Discount Program
- Voluntary Benefits and Critical Illness
- Company sponsored Life and Disability benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.