Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
The role, Finance Operations Analyst, T&E, will be based in Bangalore, India dual reporting to the Associate Accounts Payable Manger onsite and the Finance Operations Manager, T&E based in the US. Responsibilities include review, research, resolution, and reporting against all T&E related expenses incurred by employees on behalf of Ralph Lauren. The successful candidate be must comfortable with systems (Concur, Workday, SAP, Service Now) and Microsoft Office products. The candidate will be considered a super-user of the T&E tool (Concur) and should be an excellent communicator as they will provide end-user support as the primary contact for card holders. In addition, the role will perform administrative activities to process expense reports, perform various financial reconciliations and periodic audits. This role requires excellent communication skills in English to work with end users across the region as well as other Finance counterparts (Intercompany, Accounting, Audit, Facilities, P&D etc.)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Become a Concur super-user and subject matter expert
* Support to Concur end-users with T&E-related questions via e-mail, Teams, Zoom and in person (Excellent English and communication skills is required)
* Support to end-users with Corporate Card related questions
* Review aged credit card transactions pending in Concur and follow-up with the card holder
* Reconcile Credit Card feeds from Bank of America to Concur
* Set up temporary delegations of approvers on unexpected absences, re-route reports for approval/send back to approvers, reporting, etc.
* Review of all expenses flagged as personal to ensure timely reimbursement
* Perform periodic T&E audits
* Participate in process improvement
* Support regional teams with specific activities and coordination with buyers
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
· Must have 3+ years experience in T&E · Must have experience with any information systems (SAP, Concur (a plus), Workday) · Strong knowledge of Excel · Excellent communication and organizational skills · Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills · Process improvement mindset · Ability to adapt to changing environment and work independently · Enjoy working as part of a team · Fluency in English, additional language is a plus